©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IFBB Wings of Strength Chicago Pro

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
AnaSCI members Anthro and bboy representing!

Anthro making first call out (she is the 4th from the left):
bboy making second call out (he is in the middle):

We have a few other AnaSCI members competing in this show but have not gotten the pics of them yet.

Attachments

• 9e6e3yza.jpg
    9e6e3yza.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 102
  • ju3u3a4u.jpg
    ju3u3a4u.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 103

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Is the guy on the right really that tall, or are the rest just that short? Hard to judge height in a picture like that. I'm pretty sure that's Shelby on the left, but I don't know how tall he is.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Is the guy on the right really that tall, or are the rest just that short? Hard to judge height in a picture like that. I'm pretty sure that's Shelby on the left, but I don't know how tall he is.

Yes, that's Shelby, he took 12th I believe.

It was a shorter group there so the guy on the end looks out of place:D

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ptython ended up around 12th 13th. Cougarpro was victum of some fucked up judging. She ended up 4th and the funny thing is she would have done well at the oly as she has that iris type structure . On this day though hard gtrainy thick distended waist was rewarded. BBoy is on it it I can see him doing extremely well as a 212 pro. packing some serious muscle . Congrats To anthro and bboy. I'd say congrats to Cougarpro but how do you congradulate someone getting fickle fucked? Python is regrouping and adding some thickness. Great structure just has to pull out the potential. BBoy really stands out I see him getting better each outing. Congrats to alll. T

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Ptython ended up around 12th 13th. Cougarpro was victum of some fucked up judging. She ended up 4th and the funny thing is she would have done well at the oly as she has that iris type structure . On this day though hard gtrainy thick distended waist was rewarded. BBoy is on it it I can see him doing extremely well as a 212 pro. packing some serious muscle . Congrats To anthro and bboy. I'd say congrats to Cougarpro but how do you congradulate someone getting fickle fucked? Python is regrouping and adding some thickness. Great structure just has to pull out the potential. BBoy really stands out I see him getting better each outing. Congrats to alll. T

All the AnaSCI members did a great job at the Chicago Pro and Team Universe! Congrats to all of them!

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
i got 7th place, there were six in the first callout, i was in the second callout. shelby finished in 10th place i believe, he finished 10th last year but i believe this years class was better quality, shelby steadily improves year by year, for a guy as busy as him my hats off to him.

Anthro is a boss! she is running shit in that division and is a threat in ANY show she enters, im so fucking impressed with her... WOW!