©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overall favorite compound?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I would say the best compound for continued mass development is nandrolone.

No acne,no hair loss,no blood pressure through the roof(assuming you take it with TRT test),and more powerful MG for MG imo(unless you throw GH in the mix)
Now if you are not acne/hair loss/blood pressure prone and are willing to take 2-3grams and add GH, then yeah test will be better.

Tbh, there are only 5 compounds aside from peptides and GH to choose from to answer your question... Test,Deca,Tren,Anadrol,and Dbol. Anadrol and Dbol are orals and you obviously can't continually take them. Some argue you can take tren all the time... which I don't believe, and even if you could it truly does not pack on muscle mass like Deca does. This really narrows it down to Test or Deca for longterm continued muscle development IMO. The other 3 are just things you put in and out.

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I would say the best compound for continued mass development is nandrolone.

No acne,no hair loss,no blood pressure through the roof(assuming you take it with TRT test),and more powerful MG for MG imo(unless you throw GH in the mix)
Now if you are not acne/hair loss/blood pressure prone and are willing to take 2-3grams and add GH, then yeah test will be better.

Tbh, there are only 5 compounds aside from peptides and GH to choose from to answer your question... Test,Deca,Tren,Anadrol,and Dbol. Anadrol and Dbol are orals and you obviously can't continually take them. Some argue you can take tren all the time... which I don't believe, and even if you could it truly does not pack on muscle mass like Deca does. This really narrows it down to Test or Deca for longterm continued muscle development IMO. The other 3 are just things you put in and out.

A lot of people would say EQ, which you left out. Is there a reason for not having it on there?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I don't know why they would say that. EQ comes nowhere close to Test/Deca/Tren/Drol/Dbol for size gains.

=o

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
For quality gains....tren, then eq/Masteron. You will keep most of everything gained on these.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Test by far, it's cheap most available, you can add it too anything, you can cut or bulk with it and you can use it by itself. In fact some if us need it to live!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Test for me too, but i have yet to try a couple things like deca and npp, which is gonna be on my next cycle i think...

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Test for me too, but i have yet to try a couple things like deca and npp, which is gonna be on my next cycle i think...
I loved Deca but everyone is diffrent. Sust/Deca/Dbol combo is the best cycle I have ever ran.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014

I'm in the same boat. From the popular compounds out there I've not yet tried Anavar or either nandralone. Deca is my next cycle so I hope it's as awesome as some say. Especially if I react to it like Derek seems to. If deca beats out tren then I may be in love lol

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I'm in the same boat. From the popular compounds out there I've not yet tried Anavar or either nandralone. Deca is my next cycle so I hope it's as awesome as some say. Especially if I react to it like Derek seems to. If deca beats out tren then I may be in love lol

You'll love deca. One of the greats for sure. Run with some test though. Add d-bol and you'll really grow.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
You'll love deca. One of the greats for sure. Run with some test though. Add d-bol and you'll really grow.

Like seriously, I would say hands down one of the absolute BEST growth cycles(that's just anabolics) to put on some real good mass:

-1500 test
-900 deca
-50 dbol/ED

you can even just do the deca/dbol route and drop test to TRT, then add other compounds instead. deca/dbol is such a powerful combo imo. obviously you can increase mg's of gear here, but for most people it's not necessary.