©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

peptides at room temperature

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
I did a search and couldnt find it on here . Was wondering if anyone has kept their peptides at room temp After it has been mixed with bac water. I searched on other boards and some people said they keep them at room temp and it doesn't affect it. Is this true?

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
It has to be stored below -8 degrees for extensive periods of time. After the reconstitution is done, it needs to e refrigerated at a temperature below 35 degrees F.

then I read this .......so I think I just waisted 2 vials ......fuck

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
It has to be stored below -8 degrees for extensive periods of time. After the reconstitution is done, it needs to e refrigerated at a temperature below 35 degrees F.

then I read this .......so I think I just waisted 2 vials ......fuck
No always refrigerate after reconstituting.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
I know this ...I had to go to work and got in a hurry and accidentally left them out but I also read on dats board that they r stable for 10 days at room temp. Ive done peptides for a few years now . My question isnt should they be refrigerated. The question is...r they still good after left out ..is there any proof. Sorry I should have made myself more clear now I look like a newbie lol damn it