AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

what's the absolute minimum
Old
  (#1)
stayinfit

what's the absolute minimum - 07-08-2014, 11:31 AM

amount of BB one can use if they wanted to make t enan. I see a lot of 18% or 20% but would it be fine at 15%. Trying to be conservative on the BB

Old
  (#2)
Ironbuilt
Banned

07-08-2014, 01:14 PM

Test or tren e ? 18% test e.

Old
  (#3)
stayinfit

07-08-2014, 09:12 PM

thanks buddy. Yeah it was test enan. I was hoping I could go as low as 15% and use GSO as carrier

Old
  (#4)
BEASTZ6

08-01-2014, 10:44 PM

15% BB is fine with GSO for Test E.

Old
  (#5)
Bigjim5
AnaSCI MEMBER

08-09-2014, 10:47 PM

You don't need any BB for Test E as its oil soluble. You could add it to thin the oil but a GSO carrier and BA will hold it fine at 300mg/ml.

Old
  (#6)
360spyder

09-07-2014, 12:29 AM

15% is totally fine for test or tren.

Old
  (#7)
360spyder

09-12-2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Test or tren e ? 18% test e.
Ironbuilt what do you recommend for tren e rather than test e? The same, more, less? I used 15% and I get a very mild pip! only with tren e. Everything else I make, which is standard strength basic compounds, including tren a, are fine with 15% and I use 1.5% Ba with everything. In the USA pharmaceutical companies are not legally allowed to use more than 1% of Ba in any human injectable. It's the law. I guess my question is how much does Bb have to do with pip? Any? I have lupus, the auto immune deficiency type, so I thought that May be part of it, but it's only tren e. I have just been avoiding it, but tren a everyday or every other day gets old. After twenty years of shots, the less the better.