©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what's the absolute minimum

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
amount of BB one can use if they wanted to make t enan. I see a lot of 18% or 20% but would it be fine at 15%. Trying to be conservative on the BB

stayinfit

Oct 24, 2012
thanks buddy. Yeah it was test enan. I was hoping I could go as low as 15% and use GSO as carrier

Bigjim5

Sep 25, 2013
You don't need any BB for Test E as its oil soluble. You could add it to thin the oil but a GSO carrier and BA will hold it fine at 300mg/ml.

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
Test or tren e ? 18% test e.

Ironbuilt what do you recommend for tren e rather than test e? The same, more, less? I used 15% and I get a very mild pip! only with tren e. Everything else I make, which is standard strength basic compounds, including tren a, are fine with 15% and I use 1.5% Ba with everything. In the USA pharmaceutical companies are not legally allowed to use more than 1% of Ba in any human injectable. It's the law. I guess my question is how much does Bb have to do with pip? Any? I have lupus, the auto immune deficiency type, so I thought that May be part of it, but it's only tren e. I have just been avoiding it, but tren a everyday or every other day gets old. After twenty years of shots, the less the better.