©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar question

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok this is my first time on var. I started at 50mg a day and worked my way up to 100mg a day. In th past few days I've been drained like all I want to do I sleep. Has anyone else experienced this? And if so how can I fix it?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
B-12 helps the lethargy. Superdrol causes this with me at higher dosages as does anavar.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Man when they said lethargic I didn't think it's be this bad. I've went to sleep 3 times today. Do you get used to it? Or is it like this the whole cycle?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok this is my first time on var. I started at 50mg a day and worked my way up to 100mg a day. In th past few days I've been drained like all I want to do I sleep. Has anyone else experienced this? And if so how can I fix it?

Cut the dose down. I only need 60mg MAX daily for exceptional results.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
When I bump up to more than 60 mgs I feel it a bit too. But it goes away after my body starts to get used to it.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so about how long does it take for the body to get used to it and the lethargic feeling to go away?
I'm on about 19 days at the moment

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Weird... have you checked your liver enzymes lately? Maybe your liver values are slaughtered from previous cycles, and now you get lethargic everytime you take any orals. This has happened to many of my friends. They ran one superdrol for example, and were irresponsible...now they can't even run 20mg dbol for 2 weeks without feeling like death while others do 50-100mg for 8 weeks and feel wonderful. They believe it has something to do with the fact they messed themselves up once and now they're sensitive. I can't find the scientific evidence for this, maybe there is none. It's purely anecdotal, but I have seen this happen...like 50 times...so clearly there is some kind of correlation IMO. Also, it seems like you're somebody who always runs orals from what I have seen..

Perhaps just dropping the dose to 50mg would help, and just use other compounds that don't cause lethargy. I agree with others, 60-80mg reaps all benefits of anavar unless you are a high tier IFBB bodybuilder.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Weird... have you checked your liver enzymes lately? Maybe your liver values are slaughtered from previous cycles, and now you get lethargic everytime you take any orals. This has happened to many of my friends. They ran one superdrol for example, and were irresponsible...now they can't even run 20mg dbol for 2 weeks without feeling like death while others do 50-100mg for 8 weeks and feel wonderful. They believe it has something to do with the fact they messed themselves up once and now they're sensitive. I can't find the scientific evidence for this, maybe there is none. It's purely anecdotal, but I have seen this happen...like 50 times...so clearly there is some kind of correlation IMO. Also, it seems like you're somebody who always runs orals from what I have seen..

Perhaps just dropping the dose to 50mg would help, and just use other compounds that don't cause lethargy. I agree with others, 60-80mg reaps all benefits of anavar unless you are a high tier IFBB bodybuilder.

Actually this is the only oral I've ever ran. I've always don't injectables. Now I have asked about drinking injectable winny just to keep from hauling needles on trips. Yeah it may be a liver issue. I just came off tren and have run some winstrol and used a lot of anti-estrogens which I've heard is tough on liver values. So what can I do about it if it is a liver issue?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I am fairly confident this has nothing to do with the liver and more than likely it's a thyroid issue and renal stress-

The "liver scare" is just that- it's all hype it had been for decades and will most likely continue to be so-

A methylated compound is a methylated compound the hormone attached to it has not affect on the way the liver metabolizes it... There is no such thing as one compound be more "harsh" on the liver... 100mg of oral Tren is the same to the liver as 100mg var... Now to the kidneys this is a totally different story

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
are you sure that you have good anavar ?

Yeah fairly positive. The source I got it from is always on point. Plus vascularity is pippin and body fat is dropping It's just usually after i take it I have to pass out somewhere before long. There are a few times I'm ok but usually it's nap time. If I take it before my workout in the morning it screws my workout bc I have no drive. I just want to sleep

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
how about you get a blood test done on kidney panel, liver panel, and thyroid panel then ...then you can get it all done at once based on suggestions in this thread and see what's up

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014

What lab? Accurately dosed high purity powders 50mg/day is plenty for most males.