©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IronFist's Synthetine & Syntheselen Log

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
A little background: 45 years old. Haven't trained or dieted in 4 years. After a couple of surgeries and loss of motivation just let it all go.

After reading through andew's and Mike1107's Synthetek logs, I finally decided to give it another push and will be using Synthetek products throughout the next few months while I cut the 35lbs I've gained in the past 4 years.

GEAR USE:
Currently only running 300mg/wk of Taipan Test Enan.
Will be adding other things as I start to increase my strength and changes start to take place.

TRAINING:
Training will be a 5 on 2 off split. Cardio twice per day (once first thing in the morning then again post workout).

DIET & SUPP USE:
Will be using Synthepure for my wpi powder source. Will also be using it to cook with and will be posting pics of some of the things I make with it throughout my log.

Synthetine @ 5ml/ed (split 2.5ml/am & 2.5ml/pm)
Syntheselen @ 5ml/ed (split 2.5ml/am & 2.5ml/pm)

**As I begin adding orals back to the gear use portion I will also do before and after labs and will be using Synthergine for my after labs.

For my diet I'm going to be following Shelby's breakdown:

High carb days: 500–750 grams of carbohydrates, 250-375 grams of protein, very low fat
Low to moderate carb days: 125–375 grams of carbohydrates, 325–375grams of protein, 40–90 grams of fat

BEFORE, DURING & AFTER PICS:
I will be posting pics throughout my log.

The first pic here was taken on Halloween night, 4 years ago (the last day I worked out, only a couple of days before going in for shoulder surgery) - 230lbs in the pic @ 5'10"

The second pics are my current ones taken this morning. I am not comfortable going shirtless right now so I bought a couple of Synthetek shirts until I start to see the changes - 265lbs in the pics @ 5'10".

**Would like to give a bump to Synthetek, SterileSyringes and Taipan for coming through so quickly with what I ordered so that I did not have to waste any time getting started on things!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 184
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 185
  • front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 198

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Very interesting log Iron. Still got some big ol guns on you. That combo is going to have the fat melting off you. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looking forward to following this log! Good before pic, and with your layout you should be able to burn the excess fat easily!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Good log IF...Can't wait to see the changes! You're going to love the Synthetine/Syntheselen combo!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I'll be following this closely. You have a good amount of size to you Iron Fist and with what you looked like before you should have no problem burning back down to that!

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Shots have gone good so far. The Synthetine and Syntheselen is very thin! Doing IM injections in quads and will continue rotating around with IM.

Started the shots on Monday and I'm already feeling an increase in energy and awareness! Could be placebo but I don't think so because up until yesterday I was feeling really rundown. Second week into Taipan's Test and with my levels being so low for the past 4 years I should start feeling something with that soon.

Planning on making some Synthepure pancakes tomorrow for breakfast with strawberries and blueberries on the side. Will post a pic with a breakdown of what I use to make them so that people can see some of foods I'm taking in. Might give others some ideas for different things to make with their protein powder besides just protein shakes.

I will be weighing myself once per week and will also post pics of the scale so others will see my progress throughout my log.

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
SynthePURE Pancakes!

Made these yesterday morning.

Synthepure protein pancakes:

1/2 cup Synthetek Synthepure
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
2 tbsp sugar
2tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg slightly beaten
1 1/2 cups skim milk
3 tbsp coconut oil

Breakdown:
90.5 calories average size pancake
4 grams fat
19 mg cholesterol
179 mg sodium
16 grams carbs
0 grams fiber
33 grams protein

Optional:
berries
Agava Nectar 67 calories per tbsp (syrup replacement)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 157

PRIDE

Apr 2, 2009
You still a big ole boy Iron! You're going to love Synthetine and Syntheselen, they're an awesome stack!! Can't wait to see you back at the past pic!

BTW, those pancakes looks awesome!

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Had a bad shot this morning. IM into the quad that ended up leaving about a 3"x4" bruise on my quad almost instantly! Time to move onto another area:eek::p

Energy increase is outstanding!!

For many things we are pretty well self-sustained. We breed our own chickens, ducks for eggs (a good twice the size of a chicken egg), fruit trees and vegetable garden. And now I am back to doing cardio twice per day and weight training 5 days a week.

Before dealing with everything was exhausting! After work and dealing with the garden/animals I would feel beat down. Now I am running around like a coke head, my wife thinks I'm on speed, lol!

I get up in the morning, take 2.5ml Synthetine - 2.5ml Syntheselen, do my cardio, have breakfast, go outside and feed the animals, come in shower and off to work (a full time manual labor job). From work I head over to my training partners house for an hour of weight training, followed by more cardio and then back home to deal with the animals/garden and still have the energy to help with cleaning and laundry! Then I take another 2.5ml Synthetine - 2.5ml Syntheselen to finish out the day.

This Synthetine and Syntheselen stack is amazing, for real!! I feel extremely alert with mad energy all day long! I will be weighing myself again on Monday to see what I've lost. Considering the change in diet (which I would have thought would have drained me more and made me feel more rundown), I am expecting to have dropped some water weight? I will be posting a pic of the scale so that we can see the first weeks progress.

All in all this stack is going very well for the first week. Much better then I expected!

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Weighed myself today after 1st week of Synthetine and Syntheselen.

Starting weight last Monday was 265lbs. Current weight today Monday is 259.5lbs.

Down 5.5lbs from last week with much more energy! This cycle is going better then expected!

Attachments

• 259lbs.jpg
    259lbs.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 125

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have been using and recommending Synthetek products for over a decade now. You will not find a more reliable company anywhere!

You are going to do very well using their Synthetine and Syntheselen. 5.5 lbs in the first week is great to see!

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Made some Synthepure banana bread today. Wife added the flower for effect:p

Sorry the pic is kind of blurry, used the cell phone.

Cycle is going very good! Synthetine and Syntheselen are an amazing combination!!

I'll be posting an updated weight pic on Monday. Diet has been slightly off this week with my work schedule being all over the place but I've maintained training and cardio.

Attachments

• bread.jpg
    bread.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 110

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Great to see this log Iron. Nice build, although I'm more partial to the pancake picture, no offense. ;)
Sounds like you've got everything laid out well, the Synthetek products are second to none for sure (which reminds, me order time!) and I'm psyched to see how you make out.
Good stuff so far brother, thanks for logging your hard work.
Grim

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Looking good. Iron. Lots of guys lay out crazy detailed plans and then wander off and don't follow through, but you are doing what you said, even with the pancake recipe. You're kicking ass!

Subscribed to the thread to watch your progress.

Triple

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Sorry I haven't updating in a bit. Working swing shifts which are screwing up my schedule!

Everything is going great!! This Synthetine and Syntheselen stack is working wonders!! Weight is coming off and my upper body is beginning to pull itself back into place. Will get an updated pic posted within the next couple of days.

Synthepure is being added to most of my meals now. I went ahead and made some Synthepure Protein Enriched Pesto Pasta! For those interested in giving it a try, here is the recipe:

Pasta Dough Recipe
3 eggs
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp olive oil
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup Synthetek Synthepure

1) Beat eggs, water and oil in stand mixer on low until blended.
2) Divide flour and Synthepure mixture into 3 equal parts. Mix in 1 part at a time until dough clumps.
3) Divide dough into 3 balls (if balls feel wet add 1 tbs flour at a time until dough is tacky).
4) Replace mixer blade with dough hook and knead for 5 minutes, until dough is smooth and elastic. Let rest for 20 minutes at room temp.
5) Cut dough into quarters and flatten one piece. Dust with flour take remaining pieces and wrap plastic wrap to prevent drying.
6) Attach pasta roller (setting #1). Turn mixer to medium speed, feed dough through 3 times. If dough feels tacky, dust with flour as rolling. Let flattened dough rest of flour for 10 minutes.
7) Replace roller attachment with Fettuccini attachment and run pasta dough through. Fettuccini is done and ready for water. Put aside on sheet dusted with flour.

So with that I made a chicken meal:

Chicken with Pesto Pasta (Synthepure Enriched)
3 cups chopped fresh Basil
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
2 tbsp garlic
1/2 tsp chili powder

1) Pasta Dough Recipe
2) Mix the above in a blender until creamy (this will be the sauce).
3) Grille or bake 8oz of chicken, salt/pepper (to taste). Slice into pieces and toss with pasta and pesto.

Attachments

• IMG_84911.jpg
    IMG_84911.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 94

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Will have an updated pic up by Monday. Broke my phone and am waiting for a replacement:banghead:

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
Here is an updated pic. Hovering right around 250lbs right now. Strength is way up and energy is through the roof!

Attachments

• IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 63