©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Missing you guys...no I'm not

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys just thought I would say hello between waves. It is actually nice being forced to take time away from my PC. I swear sometimes I am chained to that thing.

Anyway, a quick hello from Padre then back to the beach. Be back this weekend.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Good for you Hawk. Being in your line of work, you really appreciate the r & r. Enjoy your family.

Thanks bro, we are having a blast but man having fun can be exhausting. It's funny that this old man can out-fun his kids when the sun is involved. In just a few hours they are as crispy as potato chips, but not pops he is ready for more.

Nonetheless, it's nice to be away from the constant pressures of work that one never truly escapes when at home.

Hawk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Why is the coke can so tiny man
lol
And that chair looks way to narrow for ya man

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My favorite place in the whole world where you are - or any beach- good for you man

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Why is the coke can so tiny man
lol
And that chair looks way to narrow for ya man

Ha ha...the chair is my wifes, but I stole it for a while. Anway, tomorrow is my last day. I have a long drive home and want to decompress before the weekend.

BTW thanks guys, wish you were here LOL

Hawk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Oh man...Just looking at that picture, I can smell the ocean. Enjoy. I just realized it's time for a weekend trip near the ocean!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Its what I do every weekend. Glad to see someone enjoying it. I lost the joy in it.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Hey guys just thought I would say hello between waves. It is actually nice being forced to take time away from my PC. I swear sometimes I am chained to that thing.

Anyway, a quick hello from Padre then back to the beach. Be back this weekend.

Hawk

You look nice and relaxed. Can you still drive on the beach in Padre?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Nice! Looks great! I love the ocean. I was on the Florida gulf myself when you were getting your R&R. Hope you had a great time!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Nice! Looks great! I love the ocean. I was on the Florida gulf myself when you were getting your R&R. Hope you had a great time!

I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did !

Headed to LA coast next time...I heard the beaches are better and want to check out New Orleans.

Hawk

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did !

Headed to LA coast next time...I heard the beaches are better and want to check out New Orleans.

Hawk

Beaches in LA are nowhere near as nice as south padre island. Now once u get away from New Orleans and into Mississippi and Alabama the beaches are much nicer. I prefer destin, Pensacola Beach, and fort Walton. I think if you go anywhere from Alabama to the panhandle of Florida you'll be impressed. I like dolphin island as well look it up. You can still hit up new Orleans cuz if how close you be if you were in Alabama