©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

People over 45

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok if yourre over 45 maybe you can help.. Why in the hell do I feel so bloated on 50mg cyp perday even as I eat pretty clean. Anyone else feel that way and what the hell can help.. is it from stomach acids being screwed up so digestion sucks and I need to consume more food enzyme pills ..When its hot I feel worse of course. Help an old man out. Ideas ? .thanks...

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Love to help but I've never used Cyp. Only E and Prop.

Only time I'm always bloated is when I drink too much diet soda. I'm addicted to the shit unfortunately.
Not only too much but I have a habit of slamming them down quickly too. :banghead:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I won't be 45 until October so I can't help :D
You using any GH also ?
My problem is salt I use too much of it but I don't care a little bloat from it so be it I can't eat plain food hot sauce , old bay seasoning , and reg salt I need it to enjoy food

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm not sure IB if its just cyp that does it but ANY test I use makes me feel bloated but I believe its water in the abdominals that is causing it for me. Its almost like back pressure. My abdominals get harder and fuller and creates pressure inside. As soon as I stop test it passes....

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Not sure if I can help as you are WAY older than me. If you feel it's gastrointestinal, you could try a cleanse. I suffer from ulcerative colitis and do this once a year, sometimes twice. It really helps me as well as several others that I had try it. The only person it didn't help was my sister-in-law. She had terrible bloating and distension. She ended up getting a prescription for Linzess and that has really worked for her. Here is the cleanse protocol.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s257...24c93c468da1/f8a718c926363da0fdb13c38fe4152c7

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Ok if yourre over 45 maybe you can help.. Why in the hell do I feel so bloated on 50mg cyp perday even as I eat pretty clean. Anyone else feel that way and what the hell can help.. is it from stomach acids being screwed up so digestion sucks and I need to consume more food enzyme pills ..When its hot I feel worse of course. Help an old man out. Ideas ? .thanks...

Just to be clear, I'm not over 45, I am 45, so not sure if I can help! LOL!! How did you narrow it down to Cyp? With Enan and Prop, those symptoms disappear? I know you mentioned digestive enzymes, but what about a probiotic? I know when digestion feels off and I start to feel bloated, a probiotic for a couple of days makes me feel a lot better!

By the way, I got your PM...Thanks! You'll definitely be hearing from me!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
LOL.... I am just on cyp during my move .I just feel full , not gassy, no gh, no milk, not much salt over the normal amount, eat yogurt but maybe lactose in that makes it worse. Will try probiotic, and Magnus thks for cleanse protocol.. Could it be estro related ? No time to run a lab just tossin things out to maybe rumble the rocks in your guys brains. ..thks...for real.

Ill drop 50mg eod for now too.. moving is hard .

Last edited:

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
for gut health:

-glutamine
-probiotic
-digestive enzymes
-prebiotic (resistant starch, inulin, etc)

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
For moving Old people need 100 mg of test suspension per day plus a six pack of beer.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
drop the test and acquire primo with only 100 test E a week, that should do the trick lol! But seriously hope you figure it out

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Check out if you have low stomach acidity. It decreases as you age. Drink beet juice. If you pee pink then you'll have an idea of what it might be.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Im 38 and I have the same problem thinking about a clens and probiotic.
Dont think mines test related im not holding water or bloated anywere else but my stomach it annoying as hell

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
sounds like it could be estrogen related...

if you wanna try a really good bacteria for your gut, Kefir made from organic "raw" unpasteurized grass fed cows is the bomb...no one really knows where the kefir "grains" come from exactly but people been making it for thousands of years

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

If your stomach health is not right,,,nothing will be. Probiotics are heaven sent and help drastically. Also, you may need an AI with your CYP and drink plenty of water every day.

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
my stomach is fucked. Im not 45 IB you old bastard but, i've had bad acid issues for years which means eating lots of tums. After this last Tren cycle, it made it way worse -- got extremely bloated/full feeling and the acid started coming up...basically it has progressed to acid reflux and bad digestion.

I started eating Papaya everyday...like 1-2 papayas...the enzymes work fucking awesome. Also, just with lots of protein and Muscle building...when the muscle breaks down and creates lactate...it gets acidic...so the whole body is more acidic than most folks...
anyways, look into the digestive enzymes, probiotics, etc.
Could be something in the cyp too though...chinese funk
makes it fucking hard to eat though doesnt it!?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Kool you guys.!!.Getting ansenal of stuff ..Thanks for the great info..
So Gastro on the beet juice I assume if the stomach acidity is low it doesnt digest the juice hense the pink pee? So to raise acidty I do what? Kefir, pro biotic prebiotic will raise ?.
And if for possible estro related then what ai and dose?
808 ..china coffee is something I avoid... any worldcup pics? Mail me.lol.