©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FAKE STEROIDS TESTOSTERONE - Rich Piana

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
FAKE STEROIDS TESTOSTERONE - Rich Piana: [ame]http://youtu.be/COfyRakgcDk[/ame]

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Too bad this guy is totally wrong about half the shit he says, I do like him- but he's totally wrong about some of the stuff he says.

He knows what works well for him but honestly when it comes to the understanding of the physio/pharma aspect of this game he just spouts off his opinion as fact a lot. I do like him though.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Haha, reminds me of some dude on Alinboard a few years ago that wanted to test the supertest 450 to see if it was real (never used it before) and shot 2ml in his quad. It wasn't a smart move...lol High mg/ml test will...fuck you up as he said.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Too bad this guy is totally wrong about half the shit he says, I do like him- but he's totally wrong about some of the stuff he says.

He knows what works well for him but honestly when it comes to the understanding of the physio/pharma aspect of this game he just spouts off his opinion as fact a lot. I do like him though.

:yeahthat:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
CRAZIEST STEROID CYCLE "in 1 year I put on 48 lbs of muscle" - Rich Piana

Okay...250mg was the highest concentration of test...Sustanon, made by Organon. Let's use Rich's own words to prove he's not being honest. In the video he says, "Back in the day I used 2cc's of test a week and put on...." In the video I'm posting, he says, "Preparing for the USA, back in the day, I was on 20 iu's of Growth, 2 grams of test, 600 to 800mg of Tren, 600mg of EQ, and 300mg on injectable Anadrol (I would think that's too high of a concentration according to Rich! LOL!!). Rich states that this was his craziest cycle. That's a big jump from 2cc's of 200mg/ml Test!! He mentions that he spent $15,000 preparing for that show and it wasn't really worth it. I'm sure he's spent a lot more than that on PMMA!

CRAZIEST STEROID CYCLE "in 1 year I put on 48 lbs of muscle" - Rich Piana - YouTube

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I LOVE RICH PIANA. But I agree truth is very subjective when it comes to juice. It's impossible to be 100% accurate for anyone regardless of knowledge or experience, so I have to have Rich's back on that.
This particular video is pretty accurate after doing my own research, although slightly confused me. Found out supposedly an 800mg test was made but it sent the guy to the hospital. He was just experimenting, he never sold it. I wouldn't have thought it was possible from this video, but the assumption was all mine.

Last edited:

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Okay...250mg was the highest concentration of test...Sustanon, made by Organon. Let's use Rich's own words to prove he's not being honest. In the video he says, "Back in the day I used 2cc's of test a week and put on...." In the video I'm posting, he says, "Preparing for the USA, back in the day, I was on 20 iu's of Growth, 2 grams of test, 600 to 800mg of Tren, 600mg of EQ, and 300mg on injectable Anadrol (I would think that's too high of a concentration according to Rich! LOL!!). Rich states that this was his craziest cycle. That's a big jump from 2cc's of 200mg/ml Test!! He mentions that he spent $15,000 preparing for that show and it wasn't really worth it. I'm sure he's spent a lot more than that on PMMA!

CRAZIEST STEROID CYCLE "in 1 year I put on 48 lbs of muscle" - Rich Piana - YouTube

I believe the 2g was for a specific contest. After that I'm sure he did drop it down to 2cc a week. I don't think there is any inconsistency on his part.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I LOVE RICH PIANA. But I agree truth is very subjective when it comes to juice. It's impossible to be 100% accurate for anyone regardless of knowledge or experience, so I have to have Rich's back on that.
This particular video is pretty accurate after doing my own research, although slightly confused me. Found out supposedly an 800mg test was made but it sent the guy to the hospital. He was just experimenting, he never sold it. I wouldn't have thought it was possible from this video, but the assumption was all mine.

Fucking Christ T800 ya I bet that was more solid than liquid cant imagine the pain of pinning that!

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
Fucking Christ T800 ya I bet that was more solid than liquid cant imagine the pain of pinning that!

Said it wouldn't really stay stable. I heard that would be over half the vial just powder lol! Why try I wonder?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
What problems did that guy have? I'm know he couldn't walk for a week or so lol.

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
What problems did that guy have? I'm know he couldn't walk for a week or so lol.

I think he said he got a fever and I would guess typical PIP stuff but more like PIP "on steroids" lol excuse the pun. I'm sure he swelled up and was quite crippled wherever he injected.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I'm sure back in the day you didn't see high mg test but I know st450 has to have what it says in it.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
When Rich says he was on 300mg injectable Anadrol a day, that doesn't mean he's saying its 300mg/cc, he's just saying 300. Anadrol does come in 50mg/ml injectable form, meaning he had to put 6ml of anadrol a day(ouch..?)

To be honest, 2k test,600-800tren/600eq and 20iu hgh isn't a very crazy cycle for a pro bodybuilder. In the upper tiers, this increases to 3-4k+,near 2,000 tren a week sometimes, and deca/eq can reach 2+grams when combined. HGH is used at even 30iu. 300mg anadrol is not uncommon daily; there have been a few guys that even go up to 500(this is not very common, but even some powerlifters sometimes take up to 300-400 pharmacy grade a day). The fact he injected all 300mg a day is ridiculous though. Talk about stuffing yourself with oil....

I don't think he is lying about much tbh, however he is definetly off with his understanding of gear...

When you go to the doctor, you get 250mg/ml, not 200...Lol. Also, I have seen several people's blood tests of taking T400 and it was definetly spot on, and no flu symptoms.

Idk ... sounds weird, where is he getting this logic?

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
When Rich says he was on 300mg injectable Anadrol a day, that doesn't mean he's saying its 300mg/cc, he's just saying 300. Anadrol does come in 50mg/ml injectable form, meaning he had to put 6ml of anadrol a day(ouch..?)

To be honest, 2k test,600-800tren/600eq and 20iu hgh isn't a very crazy cycle for a pro bodybuilder. In the upper tiers, this increases to 3-4k+,near 2,000 tren a week sometimes, and deca/eq can reach 2+grams when combined. HGH is used at even 30iu. 300mg anadrol is not uncommon daily; there have been a few guys that even go up to 500(this is not very common, but even some powerlifters sometimes take up to 300-400 pharmacy grade a day). The fact he injected all 300mg a day is ridiculous though. Talk about stuffing yourself with oil....

I don't think he is lying about much tbh, however he is definetly off with his understanding of gear...

When you go to the doctor, you get 250mg/ml, not 200...Lol. Also, I have seen several people's blood tests of taking T400 and it was definetly spot on, and no flu symptoms.

Idk ... sounds weird, where is he getting this logic?

It wasn't 300 a day it's every week. I double checked cause I was also confused. Also he never said you can't use 400mg test he just said it should hurt if it's real. Just clearing that up.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I believe the 2g was for a specific contest. After that I'm sure he did drop it down to 2cc a week. I don't think there is any inconsistency on his part.

I'm sure it was, but he didn't make that distinction in the first video. He said he only used 2 cc's of 200mg/ml Test a week. He never mentioned an exception at contest time.

I agree it's not a crazy cycle for a pro, but it certainly doesn't come close to matching what Rich says in the first video. Like I said above, he didn't make any distinction regarding contest time vs off season. He just said he only used 2cc's of Test.

It wasn't 300 a day it's every week. I double checked cause I was also confused. Also he never said you can't use 400mg test he just said it should hurt if it's real. Just clearing that up.

My mistake, the Anadrol dose is weekly not daily.

His implication was that you can't successfully make a high dose Test without having a seriously painful reaction to it...Far beyond "hurt". To play devil's advocate, those of us that have been around for some time, remember those early batches of high dose test and they were crippling! The stuff out now is much, much better. It would be interesting to hear from someone like IV who has a 400mg/ml Test.

I'm not sure why Rich even bothers to address this type of stuff. I appreciate his open approach to things but I think it would serve him better to stay clear of certain topics!

GnarleyDemon

Jul 6, 2014
I'm sure it was, but he didn't make that distinction in the first video. He said he only used 2 cc's of 200mg/ml Test a week. He never mentioned an exception at contest time.

I agree it's not a crazy cycle for a pro, but it certainly doesn't come close to matching what Rich says in the first video. Like I said above, he didn't make any distinction regarding contest time vs off season. He just said he only used 2cc's of Test.

My mistake, the Anadrol dose is weekly not daily.

His implication was that you can't successfully make a high dose Test without having a seriously painful reaction to it...Far beyond "hurt". To play devil's advocate, those of us that have been around for some time, remember those early batches of high dose test and they were crippling! The stuff out now is much, much better. It would be interesting to hear from someone like IV who has a 400mg/ml Test.

I'm not sure why Rich even bothers to address this type of stuff. I appreciate his open approach to things but I think it would serve him better to stay clear of certain topics!

Yes that's the confusing part. Sorta makes it sound so bad that no one would want to use it. Then again, I won't even use prop or sust because of PIP so maybe we're just PIP wimps lol ;)