©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lovin This Thing!!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Bought this yesterday did a brisket and some ribs...today did some fresh salmon....best meat and fish Ive ever cooked. This smoker is gonna be workin overtime from here on out lol. Its a 40" electric smoker add a little water some wood chips set the temp and time and forget it has an internal temp probe everything comes out perfect.

Attachments

• 1405296125465.jpg
    1405296125465.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 56

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Gonna throw some marinated chicken breasts fresh zuchini and yellow squash in it for dinner tonight yum!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That is great-I like the internal probe - I get side tracked so easy - got my mouth watering - get some frog legs and rabbit in there

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Smoke anything that moves!

:DHell our smokers here in the BIG STATE of TEXAS can smoke up to 10 swamp rabbits, 10 full grown nutrias, 30 fox squirrels, and a half rack of baby back pork ribs.Ha! It's all good eating anyway you want. Finger licking good!Later,OMR

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Not sure if you have tried the ABT's yet but they are delicious, right Phoe? Here is a YouTube clip of some amazing BBQ pit masters. All their recipes are amazing. They usually use a Webber kettle but you could use yours as well. I highly suggest you try their jalapeño beer sauce.

Turkey Breast by the BBQ Pit Boys:
Turkey Breast by the BBQ Pit Boys - YouTube

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Not sure if you have tried the ABT's yet but they are delicious, right Phoe? Here is a YouTube clip of some amazing BBQ pit masters. All their recipes are amazing. They usually use a Webber kettle but you could use yours as well. I highly suggest you try their jalapeño beer sauce.

Turkey Breast by the BBQ Pit Boys: Turkey Breast by the BBQ Pit Boys - YouTube
Magnus is a great cook. Those buffalo turds were amazing to say the least. I am still full from dinner last night. Thanks for the hospitality

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Love smoked brisket. Did one a few months ago, need to do one again sometime soon. Fresh smoked salmon is incredible, too.