©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st and 2nd cycles

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
I am almost halfway through my second cycle and wanted to just let everyone know my experience.

I had never geared before, but have been working out on and off for years. I am a very hard gainer, and wanted a boost.

My stats are already posted here on this forum, and from the advice and what I have read here, I decided to stick to just Test-E for my first two runs. I kept them at only 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off, then pick it back up for another 8 weeks.

My experience:

1st cycle:
8 weeks long
pre-load injection: Test-E 1200mg
weekly injection of 600mg
.25mg of arimidex every other day
HCG on standby for finish

With this first cycle, it basically was a learning phase. I was not expecting much, and was not disappointed. Obviously it was all my fault, again, very much a learning experience.

First, I noticed right off that oily skin was definitely there. I normally have oily skin but this was much more. I do not have a problem with acne, and this first cycle I did not get it too bad, but it was there a little.

I also began to feel the effects of gynocomastia. My nipples swelled and were very sensitive (I waited to use the arimidex until I felt like I "needed" it, I didn't start arim with the cycle, I learned that with Test, take the arimidex whether you think you need it or not)

Dehydration was a constant danger and I had to keep hydrated like I had never been hydrated before. This in and of itself did not cause water retention, but water retention was definitely there during this cycle.

I worked out constantly, but had I known what the potential of this Test run capable of, I would have completely changed out my routine. I also changed my eating habits during this time, much cleaner, leaner and a lot of high protein intake.

The mass results were just no there. I admittedly did not do what I was supposed to, not for lack of knowledge, because I followed all the advice I could that everyone here gave, but did not apply it properly.

Test fall-off not bad, did not require HCG for gonad

2nd cycle:
8 weeks (on third week now)
pre-load injection: Test-E 1200mg
weekly injection of 600mg
.25mg of arimidex every other day
HCG on standby for finish

With this cycle, I changed up everything. My eating habits, weight of workouts and intensity. Also brought it extreme cardio of trail running anywhere between 3-5 miles every day.

I am intaking massive amounts of water, lean beef, chicken, supplementing with whey protein isolate, equaling about 150-200g of protein a day.

My biggest realization was my workouts. Where I was going for three sets quickly apart on the 1st cycle, I wear myself out at 5 sets for 4 different exercises per workout now.

Oily Skin: High
Acne: low to moderate
gyno: probably there, but no notice as I have taken the arimidex at the start of the cycle
dehydration: very high
water retention: high

Mass gains: only three weeks in, mass and strength gains are extremely high. My wife is even shocked at the results in so short amount of time.

If I had anything I would say to anyone who is also starting out, DRINK A TON OF WATER!!!!, eat good, healthy, lean proteins (a lot of it), and work out like you have never worked out before.

Thinking about my 3rd cycle, but will post elsewhere about my plans for that.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Weird that you are so dehydrated...

Glad to hear about your gains. PS, I wouldn't run test E only 8weeks.

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Not sure about the dehydration if it is normal or not, just my experience.

About the 8 weeks, agreed, was very much planning on a 12 or 16 week run, but didn't work out. My next goal is a 12 week run, mixing it up a bit.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Yeah I don't think it's normal to experience this kind of dehydration on 600 test,or even 1000 test...and tbh from the way you're describing it, not even on 1,500 test. Idk what's going on lol - you sure there isn't some tren laced in there? haha

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Actually, no adverse symptoms, I use my urine color as a litmus test. It stayed a solid yellow until I downed 3-4 bottles of water.

You know, as I think about it, I do really think it must be because I am working out so hard. I have an outdoor gym and it was 102 degrees today when I was deadlifting and doing my pullups.

I am drinking approximately 4 quarts of water a day. That seems to keep my urine fairly clear. Just as a side note, it is not cloudy either, I know that is a bad sign.