©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice needed please, knee bugging me

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Well guys a little background, I haven't used aas in about 3 years and mostly do cardio, and bodyweight training...dips, pull ups etc, still do squats and free weights but not as much as should. I'm 6' 2" 185 (was up to 215-220 in college)

Anyways, back to the cardio, I was up to about 10 miles a couple times a week and ended up developing a cyst of my right knee. I went to a orthopedist who did X-rays and mobility shit to rule out any ligament or tendon damage. He said he wanted to just drain it and give me a shot of cortisone(?) or whatnot but wanted me to get a MRI just so he could have a better picture of what joint the fluid causing the cyst was coming from...

well since I haven't met my 2grand deductible a MRI is 600 bucks! It only really bothered me when I went up stairs and ran haha but now it has a popping/grinding sensation when going up stairs...

so my question is does anyone think bpc 157 or tb500 would help, and which one would be better, or both?

I think the cyst is caused from joint inflammation and then fluid escaping so I was thinking more tb500

thanks for any help guys,
bobcat

Last edited:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
TB500 will reduce the inflammation. BPC157 will heal any tissue damage in there. I'd inject 250mcg BPC157 directly into where it hurts everyday and take 2mg TB500 at least once a week subcutaneously. BPC157 literally starts helping day #1. TB500 takes a couple weeks to kick in as it builds in your body.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Thank you good sir, that's what I was thinking too, just ordered a couple bottles of each from superior with that 40% discount!