©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rob Bailey's new album

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Has anyone checked out his new album yet? and what do you think. Axes & Anchors I am enjoying it. But it's not as good as his first one. I will not have it on my gym list but hay that's just me

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Has anyone checked out his new album yet? and what do you think. Axes & Anchors I am enjoying it. But it's not as good as his first one. I will not have it on my gym list but hay that's just me

I like one or two of his songs but there seems to be very little depth in the song…..mainly its just him screaming the same line over and over.

But like i said, i like one or two of them…..hes not too bad.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
yea his last album not the new one I have about every song on my gym rock list. But new one well na. I love beast, try to hold me back, and a few more.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I like a few of his songs but like AM said he screams to much. Like he's trying to hard.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Humm then whatare y'all top 5 song to get you pumped when you go for a personal max pr. I use beast ~rob bailey crying like a bitch ~godsmack. Saint ~manson one step closer ~linken park. You could be mine ~ GnR

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
FFDP, Lamb of God, THC, Pantera, black label society/ Zac Wilde, slipknot, stone sour, OLD Metallica
Pretty much any order and any song

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I wasn't a fan of Rob's first album. I admit I heard very little of it.

Haven't heard any of the new one.

I like Pantera- Fuckin Hostile, Lamb Of God- Set To fail , FFDP- Bullet Proof

And others like it.