©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Female Steroid Cycle

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
My girlfriend is wanting to get into body building. She isn't looking to go crazy big. But wouldn't mind some extra weight gains. She is 5'8 and only 110 pounds and wants to get thicker but can't seem to ever gain anything. So here we are going to get some knowledge of the guru's that have the experience. So let's hear it

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My girlfriend is wanting to get into body building. She isn't looking to go crazy big. But wouldn't mind some extra weight gains. She is 5'8 and only 110 pounds and wants to get thicker but can't seem to ever gain anything. So here we are going to get some knowledge of the guru's that have the experience. So let's hear it

Tren and Anadrol will add weight. Just kidding :):headbang::food-smiley-013::shithitthefan:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Start with anavar at 10mg per day. And AM is just kidding so don't listen to him if you wish to keep your girlfriend an actual girl and not a he-she. And squat her ass off if she wishes some weight gain along with some good food.

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
Yeah there was no way in hell my girl is hitting up tren or drol. I don't need her sounding like lucifer in the sack haha. I was debating on masteron. I've been researching that in the mean time. It sounds pretty safe. What's your thoughts on that?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Yeah there was no way in hell my girl is hitting up tren or drol. I don't need her sounding like lucifer in the sack haha. I was debating on masteron. I've been researching that in the mean time. It sounds pretty safe. What's your thoughts on that?

Keep mast around 50 mg per week.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Just like with guys that say they can't gain weight, the number one thing to do is eat more food.

If she's got a really fast metabolism it doesn't have to be all clean either.

She may even have to force feed too.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Just like with guys that say they can't gain weight, the number one thing to do is eat more food.

If she's got a really fast metabolism it doesn't have to be all clean either.

She may even have to force feed too.
Fast metabolism equals 200 calories a day

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Pizza, big macs, protein shakes, etc...dirty bulk. May sound crazy, but calorie dense foods may be what's needed for a hard gainer.

Last edited:

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Has she been training for a decent amount of time? Dose she have a discipline in her eating habit? If so then maybe. The starting standard for a women and anavar is 2.5mgs and yes she will have gains from that but sides also. One can quarter 10mg tabs with a razor blade if needed.

And if you decide to go with anavar, make sure it is what it is supposed to be.

Ak

Last edited:

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
She doesn't do hardly any training. And eats everything in site. Her one problem is lactose intolerant. That cuts out a lot of calories. She has just gotten the itch to hit the weight pile.

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
She knows about lifting and athletic stuff. She just hasn't done it in a year or so since highschool...

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
I'm 29 she is 19. I've lifted weights my whole life since 8th grade playing football in 99. I never used any product till about half a year ago. All I wanted to know was what other products female lifters would recommend for her. It's a question directed towards learning info. Dont start talking to me like im a teenager.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I'm 29 she is 19. I've lifted weights my whole life since 8th grade playing football in 99. I never used any product till about half a year ago. All I wanted to know was what other products female lifters would recommend for her. It's a question directed towards learning info. Dont start talking to me like im a teenager.
Here we go......lol

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Ok. Well she's only 19. No gear until she's 25 since her organs are still developing. Plus gear can damage her eggs leading to birth defects.