©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Female Steroid Cycle

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Plus if she hasn't been training that much you really need to get her training for 5 years or so til u even think about getting her on something.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
robbing the cradle much? jk I'm just jealous....get her pregnant and then have her start lifting weights, it's like a natural steroid cycle...jk again...I'd say squats and high calorie food intake....why the F does she want to gain weight, just to impress you, are you talking this poor child into it?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Okay- I was going to be a dick, but since I've been warned that this board is about knowledge and not to be an asshole-

Primo- 25mg eod
TestA 25mg eod

Or

Anavar- 20mg ed/split
Dbol-5mg ed/split

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
robbing the cradle much? jk I'm just jealous....get her pregnant and then have her start lifting weights, it's like a natural steroid cycle...jk again...I'd say squats and high calorie food intake....why the F does she want to gain weight, just to impress you, are you talking this poor child into it?

It's all her man. I prefer tiny/athletic women. Lol not gorillas.

phoenix13

Nov 28, 2007
My .02$... At her age, weight, height and experience level, focus 100% on diet and training, no AAS. Let her get a hang of the lifestyle and make gains that she will be able to keep and be proud of. It will be extremely valuable for her to take the time to learn how to eat and train for size. If one day she decides to take it up a notch, she will get WAY MORE results with the basics handled.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ionized whey has zero lactose so maybe investigate some basic supplements and clean calorie food stuffs. 19 is no time to be on any gear girl or guy.. she doesnt need a carrot at 20 ...

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
My .02$... At her age, weight, height and experience level, focus 100% on diet and training, no AAS. Let her get a hang of the lifestyle and make gains that she will be able to keep and be proud of. It will be extremely valuable for her to take the time to learn how to eat and train for size. If one day she decides to take it up a notch, she will get WAY MORE results with the basics handled.

Thanks hun.

And yeah guys I've got her talked out. To be honest she Ive about got her scared to even look at them. Thanks for the look out.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
Okay- I was going to be a dick, but since I've been warned that this board is about not knowledge and not to be an asshole-

Primo- 25mg eod
TestA 25mg eod

Or

Anavar- 20mg ed/split
Dbol-5mg ed/split
Absolutely terrible idea. The virilization rate would be so high in either of these stacks that she would be fucked for life

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
Anavar 10-20mg or winny 12-25mg per day.....I'd make the same suggestion as to not use gear right now. Eat squat!!!!! But those recs I'll stand by. When the clit gets big.....suck it!!!!!
:)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I think CLENBUTEROL works real for women. I like it because it non hormonal, anti catabolic and a good fat burner. I like using it when were not quite ready for AAS.