©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test suspension need help!!!!!!

Wtmike

Banned
Jul 3, 2014
Hey guys just wanted some feedback and help on test suspension, I have done it micronized in amps where there is no chance of bacteria forming, but I will be getting some tomorrow and I am nervous because of the bacteria that can grow in suspension because you cannot add alcohol to prevent bacteria in test suspension, can anybody help me out with feedback that has done a lot of it or has done any of it at all would be much appreciated thank you!!!???

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've used suspension from a good source here. I just make sure I clean the top of the stopper really well and I always use a new pin. I've had Zero issues.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Do they use BAC water when making test suspension? If so, I would think the small amount of benzyl alcohol present would suppress bacteria growth.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Do they use BAC water when making test suspension? If so, I would think the small amount of benzyl alcohol present would suppress bacteria growth.
Good question Chris. I've never made any water base stuff. Maybe the Sasquatch knows. But when I had powdered suspension amps I used back water to reconstitute.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Good question Chris. I've never made any water base stuff. Maybe the Sasquatch knows. But when I had powdered suspension amps I used back water to reconstitute.

I'm sure he knows, maybe he will chime in.

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
I've used suspension exclusively for years without issue. Just ALWAYS made sure i used NEW pin EVERY TIME and clean rubber stopper with alcohol before and after draw. I always look at bottle good too. If there's wierd cap floating around, Id question it. So far all the sources gear on here have done me right. Getting ready to try Venoms water based suspension next week. Will keep you posted.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I never had any problems with it my self.
My buddy got a bad infection in the ass - nasty -My other buddy changed the packing for him - took like 4' of packing out of the hole the doc made - I never used it since and done with water base my self

Wtmike

Banned
Jul 3, 2014
The guy said it is oil-based suspension and has alcohol so then theres no bacteria in the suspension so its basically just test base not test suspension