©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sleep

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
I guess it's true. I have never had a problem getting to sleep before. When my head hit the pillow, its lights out for me within 3 minutes. No joke.

What helps you sleep while you're on cycle? IF you're having problems. Just curious.

Sex....nope.....melatonin....nope.....just layin' there. Takes me an hour or so now while I'm on cycle.

Thoughts?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
are you on tren , or deca, or a heavily androgenic oral?

if so, Idk what to tell you =/ hopefully somebody else can help ya out

it generally helps a bit to go high 19 nor/low test though, it still probably won't do much

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Zanyax! You can try gaba, valerian root, 5-htp, theanine, ZMA, or a combination of them. ZMA has actually worked best for me, but when I need to sleep, Zanyax.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Xanax, sleeping pills prescribed from a Dr, a sip of zequil or nyquil. But if I'd go one way or the other I'd go with xanax since its sounds like you're on tren to me

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I like GABA.

Honestly, I've just learned to deal with it. I actually still fall asleep pretty quick but wake up 4 or 5 times during the night.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
What works best for me are prescription drugs, Xanax, lorazapam and AMBIEN. When I cant get a script I have to go with OTC sleep aids which are no where near as good as prescription drugs. For OTC I use melatonin, Nyquil, GABA, Diphenhydramine HCI. Benadryl helps as well. I have to cycle them in order for them to be effective.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
About 6 shots of ever clear with in 30 mins. You will be out like a light. But then it's not good for your gains

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Thanks guys, looks like Xanax might be my choice here. I'll give doc a shout and see if I can get some.

Isn't X prescribed for anti aniexty? I don't know that a doc will give that to just for sleep issues:lightbulb::)

I like hgh and phenibut for sleep.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Be careful with the benzodiazepines they can become a problem. I personally use chamomile tea. It helps me fall asleep but depending on what I'm cycling I may not stay asleep.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I haven't found any thing that works for me yet the last GHB that I picked up in Mexico was great for floating over the bed and passing out but I still can only get the 4 hour sleep max - it sucks- 2 hours usually.
My body told me years ago - sleeping for the dead

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Yeah, if it starts affecting my work, thatd be bad, but so far, I'm alert regardless of how much sleep I've had. Last night sucked. About 3 hours. I'm tired tonight, we'll see.