©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Ace Crash Help?

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
Been brewing for about 10 years now and had my first crash. This is my first time with Test Ace and I brewed up 224cc's with 3/20 BA/BB and then GSO. No EO. I have crystals in the bottom of vial. Can I salvage this? Heat it up and and some BB? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

GS

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
Sorry been a few days. I'm going at 100mg per cc. I read a guy going 5% BA and 15% BB. I try to stay away from EO I don't like how it melts my plastics. Guaiacol? Can you give me more info like % to use? I have another 100gms of this stuff on the way so I can do some 10gm batches to figure it out but would like to save this batch.

Thanks,

GS

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Why test acetate? Test PP is almost the same... or even test prop. :confused:

12-15% guialacol. Guilacol is made from a wood resin so it smells of charred oak ..808's favorite cologne and anti shark juice..

Last edited:

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
It's for two guys at the gym. Typical muscle heads. Read somewhere that Test Ace is better then Prop. I don't even say a thing. Been there done that. So much media these days. People can say anything and someone will believe it. Since I'm making it for them I'll try it myself and see how it works.

GS

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Guaiacol should do the trick.

Personally after using test ace, im never going back to prop.. did prop for years, always gave me pip. Test ace, same results but absolutely zero pip. incredible

irish_sd

Jan 24, 2013
Mike Ross,
This test ace recipe would be with guiacaol?
50 or 100mg per ml?
2% ba
20% bb
12% guaiacol ???
Some thing like that??

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
Mike Ross,
This test ace recipe would be with guiacaol?
50 or 100mg per ml?
2% ba
20% bb
12% guaiacol ???
Some thing like that??

Looks good. That will hold at 100mg no problem.

My last batch of test ace was completely painless and holding perfectly at
2%ba/18%bb
10% guaiacol

LifeLine

May 19, 2014
Wouldnt it hold at 3% ba / 30% bb?
No eo and no guaiacol. Just GSO

Tried it - needed some heat but its holding currently at 2%/30% and GSO.

// Would be better to wait toll P101 writes some help.

- R.

Last edited: