©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What happened to my test e powder?

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Placed all my powders in a black leather bag in my closet, inside my apartment which stays pretty cold. Pulled it out today and it's a super sticky wax instead of a clumpy powder. What happened and is it still usable? Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93

Diesel.808

May 19, 2014
Hawai'i 808 no ka oi
leather is probably not the best choice.
low melting point -- either find a wayy to dehydrate or just run it.
Baacteria grows on wet shit more so might wanna get that brewed n filtered

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Silica packs are a good way to absorb moisture, for future reference that is. I'd dry it out on super low heat in the oven for a bit and take it from there.

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
There is no liquid it just appears that way on the picture. Others are saying that its still useable, and it happened due to low melting point of the powder.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Try putting it in a dry, air tight container with some desiccant packs for a couple of nights. This should absorb the majority of the moisture if there is any. If you say there is no moisture and just started melting, you're good to go.

Jizzmo

Mar 15, 2014
wtf. test e has a low melting point so it melted.
the same happens when you put some powder between your fingers.
guys, do you even brew?
its completely fine and usable.

Viciouscycle

Nov 5, 2013
Throw it in the freezer for a few minutes.Test has a low melting point and Deca melts into liquid just from holding the bag. I just freeze it for a few and its good to go.