©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Peptide blend, clueless???

jimmy34

Apr 17, 2005
OK, sorry to post a long BS thread but I need help...

So one of the approved sponsors here offered me HGH Spike Blend-(GHRP-2 CJC no DAC 2mgs of each) and said I might want to go this route instead of a generic HGH (budget issue) and I'm basically clueless even though I'm reading up a lot on on both...

Quick background/stats...
49yo
6' 200, not too much BF but never tested, athlete, play ball a lot and still fast as hell...trained hard 10-12 years ago with cycles of dbol, sust and took time off and then did a few months of 250 cyp once a week...broke all metacarpals in left hand in baseball accisdent, lost 2 little brothers, my father, mother in law and a few others within 1 year time so I kinda lost all desire to train...

Have more time now and starting to get back into it so I got a small start of dbol and sust and I'd love to get the benefits I'm hearing about HGH/Peptides, latter being the direction I'm wanting to go...the health, anti aging and well being of peptides seem interesting...

The big question...peptides seem economical enough but at 2x a day (wakeup/pwo or pwo/before sleep) it seems as though it might be more than doing 1 iu of hgh 2x per day 5x a week...am I wrong on this???

I'm not looking to get huge, just a nice kick start back in the groove (dbol/sust) and then maybe the peptides to stay young and fit, mixing in maybe sust300 1x a week...

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Interested to hear opinions from GH users on this.

I've used shitloads of peps, and with doses and frequency where they need to be, I will just run GH next time as it really won't cost much more and I'll at least know what I'm getting and what the longer-term side effects will be.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
Ill be honest I can get rips for the same price that it cost me to use cjc..ghrp combo and id rather go with peps...its safer and I get better results..hgh is a gamble anymore anyway

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Want a kick - CJC 1295 with dac-and some test-just that-cheep-2 times a week - the pump - you go off and look great