©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

noob question..

jlm25

Mar 5, 2013
I have been reading up on home brewing. I was going to use this guide : Step By Step Guide For Homebrewing (testosterone Enanthate)

But I had a quick question..So technically you need to sterilize the vials prior to putting the test in there. What if you simply put ( for example) 10ml x 10 vials in the oven without the rubber stopper, and did NOT use a filter for the test. Wouldn't the oven act as a filter anyways and cook out all the bacteria that was in there? I apologize if this is a really novice question. To me it seems like you could skip the step of the filter and just cook any bacteria out.

Thanks guys..

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Ironbuilt hit on this subject recently in another thread. As he stated, think of all the food and bacteria that is in that oven and little particles in the air floating around. Negative. Always filter.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Jim u can buy presealed sterile vials with cap and stoppers..but u wont have snap off caps for the professional look..
Use a breather pin when filling a presealed vial...

Autoclave if capping and sealing yourself using autoclave bags to hold items..

Attachments

• bluestgroupsmall_1.jpg
    bluestgroupsmall_1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 31
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 31
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 31