©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best injection frequency for EQ

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
This is an 11 week cycle where I am running Test Prop @ 75mg EOD and 400mg/week of EQ once per week.

I was wondering if it would be better to decrease the dosage to 200mg and shoot it every 3.5 days? Or does it really not matter that much because of the undecylenate ester being so active for four weeks?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
l3i0hazard said:
This is an 11 week cycle where I am running Test Prop @ 75mg EOD and 400mg/week of EQ once per week.

I was wondering if it would be better to decrease the dosage to 200mg and shoot it every 3.5 days? Or does it really not matter that much because of the undecylenate ester being so active for four weeks?
WOULDN'T MATTER TO ME,I WOULD KEEP THE EQ @ ONCE A WEEK 400MG JUST TO KEEP FROM HAVING TO ROTATE SITES.LESS HOLES THE BETTER. :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

kell11 said:
WOULDN'T MATTER TO ME,I WOULD KEEP THE EQ @ ONCE A WEEK 400MG JUST TO KEEP FROM HAVING TO ROTATE SITES.LESS HOLES THE BETTER. :cool:

ditto.......most people would prefer twice a week, but w/ the long ester..once a week is just fine.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
kell11 said:

Couldn't you draw it up with the prop and shoot at the same time? If so then you could space teh EQ out a little more evenly without additional holes.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
One to two times a wk will be fine. Eq has a 3 wk half-life if your using the Undecylenate ester (most common one).

Last edited:

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Ok...cool...thanks - really just wanted to do the once a week thing.

First time on EQ...it's only been a week but the pumps feel a little more intense than normal. No increase in appetite yet.