©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH labs

anzel

May 8, 2014
I periodically will test my HGH by injecting 10 iu IM and 3 hours later getting my labs done. My question is , once you establish a reliable source can you run labs with say 5 iu instead of 10 iu ?
The reason would be to save more GH for my cycle rather than blow the whole 10 iu. I would think that at 5 iu you would get half of what you did with 10 iu.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Your are worried about using a extra 5 iu's ? What does that cost like $10 at the most ?
I would think the piece of mind of knowing you have good GH would be worth a extra $10
If you are using 5-10 ius ED WTF does 5 iu's amount to anything 1 extra day on GH ?
Just Saying

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
You should be running 10 iu gh per day anyways 5 days on/2 off if you want to get serious.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wheres the real gh Is my question..pm me if it exists..lol..thks. anzel whats been your serum test levels on what kind ..can u post current lab results and say what kind. Thanks....

anzel

May 8, 2014

anzel

May 8, 2014
You should be running 10 iu gh per day anyways 5 days on/2 off if you want to get serious.

Im running 2 iu/day split am/pm

and no.... I dont wanna get serious. I am never gonna be up on stage and I need to be able to work all day (physical job) without being to lethargic. I was doing 2 iu in one single dose and I was shot all day at work.
Interesting feeling tho. Kinda heavy limbed and tired but once you start moving it wasn't really so bad. And I was feeling tight and a little swole lol! But yeah, I had to split the dose and Im gonna work back up to 4 iu split am/pm
Thanks bro