©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Have you ever been homeless?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just wonderin. Anyone been homeless like living waiting for house or apt to accept you in a new city that you moved to or you just lost everything?..
Hope not, but it happens and just something to think about..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
We love you ib and you have way to many brothers to go without a home for too long:p:p:p:p:p

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Mi casa, tu casa IB. Just need to head north! Then my girls can dance to Makelmore with uncle IB. Never have been homeless, but lived in a 10x50 trailer home for a year. Guess I have never strayed to far from friends and family to where it would be a concern. Have housed many friends and relatives over the years though.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Never have been, hope I never am. I hope for the same good fortune for all my anasci bros.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Sublet my apartment, then found out the new place wasn't going to happen. Ever. 3 not very fun weeks...

Hope you're good, IB. It's already raining again back here, so you're missing that at least.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Aww man wtf happened? Are you homeless ???

You got my # right?

Lived in my dodge durango for 5 weeks about a mo. Ago. IB knows about it. Barely got a job and a place n then let go so now im selling my stuff and posting on CL for side jobs but no luck.

Diet went to shit and havent worked out since may. I was big as shit thanks to IB & Magnus but I let it go and now look and feel like crap.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Aww man wtf happened? Are you homeless in FL???

You got my # right?

Lived in my dodge durango for 5 weeks about a mo. Ago. IB knows about it. Barely got a job and a place n then let go so now im selling my stuff and posting on CL for side jobs but no luck.

Diet went to shit and havent worked out since may. I was big as shit thanks to IB & Magnus but I let it go and now look and feel like crap.

that sounds rough man...move to Texas and get a job in oil and gas...I don't think you need to know that much and people seem make money hands over fist...I kinda wish I would have gone into it instead of the medical field

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
that sounds rough man...move to Texas and get a job in oil and gas...I don't think you need to know that much and people seem make money hands over fist...I kinda wish I would have gone into it instead of the medical field

That's a bad way to think. Ur chosen profession will definitely be the best choice in the long term. A degree is never not the better choice. And the medical field is just easy money. Keep plugging away, it'll pay off soon.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
I don't think ib is homeless but is just curious . If anything is wrong ill help u out the best way I can. Don't feel bad tho . If ur just seeing how people over come stuff like thid too im also interested. I love success stories. Me however...I always have bad luck...I have 2 kids with a money hungry ex and child support is killing me. I take care of my kids but what I pay a month is just ridiculous. My advice on stuff like that is to find a way to make money ...tax free...no records of what u make just for something on the side tho..im still looking for that...sorry for the rant.. if u need any help im here for u.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
FML- I've been homeless because of stupidity or bad luck a few times. It's been pretty rough at times and it was super hard to crawl back from that.

Living the life as an up coming MMA fighter where your main focus is to train and train and train you tend to lose focus on everything else and I let things go to shit and when you're barely getting by a small hiccup can be devastating- The few times I've been homeless usually has to do with a girl too.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB, that new city is going to love you! You are so damn likable, how could they not? Just keep smiling and good stuff will happen. I have no doubts!