©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Construction fuck here

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
I'm 52 been training off and on since 17.Been a construction fuck/Plumber for 26 years.I'm more of a fitness guy than bodybuilder but I'm all about staying fit and young as I grow older.I'm 6' 3" 230 not huge but have an athletic build.I had rotater cuff repair 2 yrs ago finally getting my muscle back.Just needed a new board to get new ideas.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome aboard brother. There's a bunch of you old guys here;) jk playing great board and a lot of the crap from other boards are weeded out quickly

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Another constuction fuck/hvac installer here.lol. Well, did that for 9 years anyways. :welcome:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Dude, welcome.

49 year old floor covering installer. And roofer before that.

Been training on and off for 35 years. Last 15 or so have been pretty damn consistent though.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
I'm 52 been training off and on since 17.Been a construction fuck/Plumber for 26 years.I'm more of a fitness guy than bodybuilder but I'm all about staying fit and young as I grow older.I'm 6' 3" 230 not huge but have an athletic build.I had rotater cuff repair 2 yrs ago finally getting my muscle back.Just needed a new board to get new ideas.
Twenty-six years with shit under your fingernails!Ha!Ha! I fight with the sheet metal during the day, and try to be a superhero by working with the iron at night! Later,OMR:cool:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Twenty-six years with shit under your fingernails!Ha!Ha! I fight with the sheet metal during the day, and try to be a superhero by working with the iron at night! Later,OMR:cool:

Ductwork fabricator or you do siding and bend up fascia on the job?

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Ductwork fabricator or you do siding and bend up fascia on the job?

I have done it all! I am a supt. for S/M HVAC specialty projects. Gimme a flat piece of metal from 26ga to 1/2" plate and I can create magic! Design,layout,break,mig,tig,stick,solder,pittsburg,hem,install,etc.Now I just lead men to pay attention to detail. Then I train a few friends three nites a week.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Your at a great place,,and sounds like your a hard worker.
:welcome: to Anasci,,,GREAT place with some tremendous
people.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Welcome aboard. It's a great place to better your self. As with the gym you get out of it what you put into it

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Heyyyyy Ogre keep layin pipe with the best. Long time no see son. Ib :) :food-smiley-004:

Chek this out O. Lol

Attachments

• images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: