©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a little different new dude

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
New to the forum and aas. Only completed one cycle which was test e only at 600mg/w for 12 weeks. Ran arimidex at .5mg eod. Been reading and gathering info for about a year regarding aas. HISTORY....been lifting for 5 years straight. Was 350 LBs at my heaviest. Lost down to 220LBs with dedication. Had an abdominal plasty to remove excess skin from abdomen. I went from 44% bf to 24 % bf. While on my test cycle, I gained about 15 LBs and dropped to 21% bf. Still looking to drop more of course. Diet and exercise is obviously on point now. Loking to get gear ready for second cycle
235Lbs

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
In for the long Haul

New to the forum and aas. Only completed one cycle which was test e only at 600mg/w for 12 weeks. Ran arimidex at .5mg eod. Been reading and gathering info for about a year regarding aas. HISTORY....been lifting for 5 years straight. Was 350 LBs at my heaviest. Lost down to 220LBs with dedication. Had an abdominal plasty to remove excess skin from abdomen. I went from 44% bf to 24 % bf. While on my test cycle, I gained about 15 LBs and dropped to 21% bf. Still looking to drop more of course. Diet and exercise is obviously on point now. Loking to get gear ready for second cycle
235Lbs
Welcome to the world of bodybuilding. You are doing your best for your mind and health. Keep remembering , your in it for the long haul of your life.Later,OMR:action-smiley-030: