©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SuperiorPeptide Semi-Annual BOGO SALE

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
SuperiorPeptide Semi-annual BOGO SALE!!!

Are you ready to get some killer deals?

Now is the time to get your summer research supplies and perfect the look of your favorite research rat.

Tan your research rat!

Cut up your research rat's 6-pack!

Help your research rat slow down and even reverse aging!

Pack muscle on your research rat!

Give your research rat big fat erections! :D

The BOGO CODE is active on research peptldes and research liquids (des and proteins not included).

Click on my banner and use the following BOGO CODE: FREEBOGO

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wow - love the peptides - I could never even think of doing a cycle with out them- also time to get rid of my farmers tan

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Can't get over how little money the peptides come to with the sale. Got mine coming - gonna be a tanned up walking hard on

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Can't get over how little money the peptides come to with the sale. Got mine coming - gonna be a tanned up walking hard on

Hahaha I notice days I take melanotan2 vs. days I don't is a night and day difference in terms of my sex drive and erection quality.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Please click on my banner to go to the website for the BOGO sale. My banner is working now. It was disabled without my knowledge for a month. Arrgggg!!!!!!!! :banghead:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
So when is this sale good through? I don't get paid til Friday

I haven't been given the end date by the boss but I'm sure it's good through next weekend as he always let's me know several days in advance when it will end.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Just got mine I goofed and only got 6 Mel-2
I should have gotten more - all the stuff last a long time - get a lot for the buck- wish juice was this cheep

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just got mine I goofed and only got 6 Mel-2
I should have gotten more - all the stuff last a long time - get a lot for the buck- wish juice was this cheep

Yeah MT2 lasts ages. Even if you take 250mcg a day that is 40 days supply. My first vial after a break can last me over 2 months! Very cheap for what it does :D