©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What harm can come, by over use of Steroid

ericcharles

Jul 28, 2014
Los Angeles
www.pharmaonlinerx.com
I am willing to know about the different side effect that steroids can bring to ones health if it is over used. One of my friend is watning to build a good body and he is thinking of using this steroid. But at the the same time he is bit confused about the side effect of this drugs. Is it possible that due to negligence use of the same he can get into big trouble later in coming years.

zepplin

Jul 28, 2014
I am willing to know about the different side effect that steroids can bring to ones health if it is over used. One of my friend is watning to build a good body and he is thinking of using this steroid..

what steroid? :spam:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would suggest you telling your friend to join the site and view the steroids profile section of the forum for the various side effects associated with the different anabolic and androgenic steroids:

Anabolic Steroid Profiles

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
It always gets me. When you make an online profile you and be anyone and where you like. You dont even have to say what country your from but people still have to say my friend. Information like this what the board is for.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
It always gets me. When you make an online profile you and be anyone and where you like. You dont even have to say what country your from but people still have to say my friend. Information like this what the board is for.

Dude, I have a friend who has a friend who is thinking..... :confused:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
My best friends hamsters is thinking about running some dbol. But hes worried about liver damage. He was wondering since he has a short life span should it matter

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
It's cause he wants this board to be open for anyone to feel conferable and be able to learn from the site. It's a good thing. But people need to understand this and learn to be straight up honest.

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
Early heart attack or stroke from a terrible lipid profile and/or high blood pressure.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
What gets me is that guys like this come on here and ask a question like this then never come back for follow ups to their question.

So if this was a legit question, why does the OP still only have one post?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
What gets me is that guys like this come on here and ask a question like this then never come back for follow ups to their question.

So if this was a legit question, why does the OP still only have one post?

yeah, knowledge vampires, just take take take and never give back

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
My best friends hamsters is thinking about running some dbol. But hes worried about liver damage. He was wondering since he has a short life span should it matter

I would suggest going to the vet and having a "guinea pig" blood panel done- while hamsters typically test for certain health markers, the guinea pig blood panel test for more and cost the same..

I've give a hamster 150mg halo ed for 8 weeks and it's was a pretty simple procedure to replace his kidneys, we found a donor match at the local petco.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I have heard of a guy giving Dbol to a gold fish. But I think the guy was telling a tail. Sounded good though

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You guys are forgetting the infamous "rat" speech. "Since starting dbol my rat is very happy. My rat has experienced dramatic weight gain and strength. When adex is added, research subject lowered his boating". Lol

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Be careful, you may end up looking like this bloke by the name of Dorian.

Attachments

• thV0I44BFP.jpg
    thV0I44BFP.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 59