©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol/anadrol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think the common sides you'll hear from this stack-

Water retention
Headaches
Incredible strength
A ton of muscle and growth!
Maybe sleep troubles

All in all an AI and a glass if wine before bed should make it all work fine

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005

Water retention
Headaches
Incredible strength
Maybe sleep troubles

Sounds good to me. I already have bad sleep with tren e that I just kicked off last week! Thanks for info !

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
Yep, I did 100mg drol/50mg dbol a day and was strong as hell. There are some threads on pm about this.

Water retention
Headaches
Incredible strength
Maybe sleep troubles

Do you guys think 1mg arim a day or 2mg would do a day with this combo?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
100drol/50 dbol is a ridiculous stack, quite possibly the best split of this drug ratio and definitely most powerful Oral stack for most people (except some pros really like just using 250-400+ drol ed instead... I don't recommend this for you obviously lol).

Please get constant blood tests every 4-6 weeks and really watch your health. Tren, dbol, drol is nothing you joke about on cholesterol and lipids... :/

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
100drol/50 dbol is a ridiculous stack, quite possibly the best split of this drug ratio and definitely most powerful Oral stack for most people (except some pros really like just using 250-400+ drol ed instead... I don't recommend this for you obviously lol).

Please get constant blood tests every 4-6 weeks and really watch your health. Tren, dbol, drol is nothing you joke about on cholesterol and lipids... :/
I disagree epistene is by far better stack than these two. Jk I'm a fuckin idiot and have no idea wtf I'm talking about and I'm a small little bitch that thinks I'm more knowledgeable than everyone on here.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Sincerely
Gloryholedemon

Sorry all these topics on dbol and drill lately I couldn't resist

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I've run injectable (Gauls) drol and dbol before with good results. I believe I ran the drol 2 to 1 ration as the dbol. Something like 50mg drol, and 25mg dbol..if I remember correctly.

I'd just make sure you run a good anti estrogen.

Last edited:

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
I do blood work consistently. Keep everything in check that I can control. I'll stick to a ratio of 50mg drol 20mg dbol. I'm taking 1mg arim every day.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013

Water retention
Headaches
Incredible strength
Maybe sleep troubles

All of the above except I slept like a baby. Plus I was in a ridiculous amount of parabolan as well. Strong like a bull. Repping 385lbs on Incline Bench.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I disagree epistene is by far better stack than these two. Jk I'm a fuckin idiot and have no idea wtf I'm talking about and I'm a small little bitch that thinks I'm more knowledgeable than everyone on here.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Sincerely
Gloryholedemon

I lost it. Lmao!!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Sincerely
Gloryholedemon

There's too much bro science on this board, don't ya know.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Yep, I did 100mg drol/50mg dbol a day and was strong as hell. There are some threads on pm about this.

YES a very good thread on this over at PM.
Two very powerful orals and I typically only like
running one at a time,,however there is NO question
this is a powerful combination.