©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol and Progestin/Prolactin

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Hi guys, I've never used drol before but I was thinking I might give it a try.

Thing is I am VERY sensitive to prolactin sides, and I've heard drol activates the progesterone receptor, so could that not cause a rise in prolactin?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hi guys, I've never used drol before but I was thinking I might give it a try.

Thing is I am VERY sensitive to prolactin sides, and I've heard drol activates the progesterone receptor, so could that not cause a rise in prolactin?

This is not correct- progesterone activity is not going to influence prolactin activity. Some people may argue this, but from the recent research I've done this is not true-

I think this info comes from back in the day when Deca sides were widely attributed to progesterone and not prolactin and now the two have almost become interchangeable in many peoples minds within the bb'ing world.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
This is not correct- progesterone activity is not going to influence prolactin activity. Some people may argue this, but from the recent research I've done this is not true-

I think this info comes from back in the day when Deca sides were widely attributed to progesterone and not prolactin and now the two have almost become interchangeable in many peoples minds within the bb'ing world.

excellent, so there's no prolactin rise from anadrol. Happy days!

That thread about stacking it with dbol has piqued my interest