©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Remedies for tren cough?

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
When I say it's bad....it is bad! Only at 200mg tren ent a week. I'm only in my second week. This is first time I get the coughs. I've run tren numerous times in the past and didn't have this. But then again this is probably the purest I've had yet. Very colored and nice! Any suggestions for this damn cough besides quittinf?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
tren cough doesnt have anything to do with the potency of the tren. it is due to you nicking a vein and some of the tren getting into your blood and then going to your lungs. change your pin size and inject spot and ho should be ok. good luck!

VP

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Try 25 gauge, 5/8 inch into Dorsal Gluteal, you can use upper edge of Glute as one sites, then middle and a little lower as second (use small needle, and don't jam it down to avoid sciatic).

Inject Tren Enanthate (don't use ace) alongside test and possibly one more compound. Let the tren go in last.

For some reason these 4 Glute sites (two on each side) tend to cause less Tren cough.

Good luck

Fyi, even if you pick only one of these Glute sites, preferably upper and away from sciatic, even at 2 injections per week, you can fit 3cc+, and I doubt you're using 1200+ Tren E, so you will be g2g if this works for you

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
When I say it's bad....it is bad! Only at 200mg tren ent a week. I'm only in my second week. This is first time I get the coughs. I've run tren numerous times in the past and didn't have this. But then again this is probably the purest I've had yet. Very colored and nice! Any suggestions for this damn cough besides quittinf?

Something that does help,,,not a cure,,,is too inject very slowly,,over a minute or two period.

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
It's just weird because over years of injecting tren enanthate this has never happend. I do inject with test cyp in syringe. I'll make sure tren ent is last in syringe. I'll also push plunge in slowly and see if this helps.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I always get it when I inject into my left delt. Right not as much same spot in each so idk

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Never get cough when in glute but always in my delts. One weird feeling and how quick it happens.

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
I've had "Test Cough" from high-dose Test-500 before. I'm not fully convinced it's the tren alone. Perhaps, a solvent....

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I've had "Test Cough" from high-dose Test-500 before. I'm not fully convinced it's the tren alone. Perhaps, a solvent....

Same here. I have got the cough from test before. Tren seems to be worse tho.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
LOL. When I first tried it, I was waiting for the cough. And when I didn't get it, I was concerned.

I never got the cough either, no matter the size of shot or location. All the other bad sides i get tho.lol

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
For everybody who is unaware:

The higher the MG concentration of most compounds (Example: Test400/500 ,Deca300), the higher the chance you can get a cough . Don't feel like elaborating any further, but yeah...

GENERALLY speaking..and not always...if you are taking Deca300 versus Deca200 ...or test500/400 vs 300....the more likely you are to have a coughing episode.

This also happens with Tren Ace...and some other Ace esters(know several people that got it from Primo Ace).

Idk people that have ever ever get this from say Test250, or Deca200, or EQ300. You can avoid the cough usually by sticking to the normal mid-range milligrams on these kind of compounds...

Tren...well...yeah if you stay away from Acetate, you should be okay with Enanthate unless supplier is using some weird concentration of BA/BB , or carrier oil, or really has some tren ace in there

beatlejuice

Sep 11, 2013
Hey guys still new here. Question where would I post to find out about a particular brand. I'd like to see if you guys have seen or heard what I'm going thru. I've talked to several people and I'm getting same feed back just want to hear from a larger group

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys still new here. Question where would I post to find out about a particular brand. I'd like to see if you guys have seen or heard what I'm going thru. I've talked to several people and I'm getting same feed back just want to hear from a larger group
What is ur question brother?