©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big kiwi

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
A good guy, I've had the pleasure of hanging out with, playing pool and slamming down beers with...Wishing him the best!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Same here alin. He doesn't sound the same hoping he pulls through this. He has the perfect opportunity to help this younger generation through his experiences and troubles

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I sure hope he ends up OK. I like the guy. Really hoping for the best.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Wish him the best.

EVERYONE knows the risks in this day and age, even the kids. Go forward with your eyes open and realize it can happen to you. It's a crystal clear and conscious choice everyone is making today, not deception on the part of some greedy drug manufacturer (i.e. the tobacco companies of 100 years ago).

Last edited:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
damn that`s so sad. i really feel sorry for him.. hope he will get better
i`m wondering.. what the hell caused all that??

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think some times the antibiotics that they pack you with are some times one of the worst things in the world for you and do more harm then the infections or the problems that brought you to the hospital in the first place.
My body was sick as all hell - docs couldn't figure it out and just kept him on 1 mega dose of antibiotics after another - he went from 320 lean as hell down to 165 that year. They finally checked him for limes disease for the 4th time and it came up positive. He lost all his sponsers, and every thing he had - he isn't mad or upset - he is just glad as hell to be alive.
Hope they find the problem and get Kiwi going again

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Truly sad to hear! He's had heart trouble for some time...I'm sorry that didn't get him to slow down some years ago. Hopefully they can begin to figure out what's going on with him in some of the harder to diagnose areas.

On another note, he's sick, lost 55 pounds, and still looks that good!...I wish I looked that good!!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I think some times the antibiotics that they pack you with are some times one of the worst things in the world for you and do more harm then the infections or the problems that brought you to the hospital in the first place.
My body was sick as all hell - docs couldn't figure it out and just kept him on 1 mega dose of antibiotics after another - he went from 320 lean as hell down to 165 that year. They finally checked him for limes disease for the 4th time and it came up positive. He lost all his sponsers, and every thing he had - he isn't mad or upset - he is just glad as hell to be alive.
Hope they find the problem and get Kiwi going again

General antibiotics are pretty safe. The problem is when people taking them for everything! They don't work on viruses, or the wrong diagnosis. Most SPECIFIC antibiotics are given ONLY after and "culture and sensitivity". The other is that bacteria is constantly changing it self and adapting to antibiotics....which is caused from their over use.

Sounds like alot is going wrong. I feel bad for the guy. Hope he can get as better as he can.