©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

YouTube fitness channels are sketchy

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Anyone ever watch those "natural" fitness channels on YouTube, and second guess whether these guys are actually natural?

I know some of them claim to be natural...but kali muscle claims the same even after being exploited.

Think of people like Chris Jones, the hodge twins, CT fletcher, Scoobie etc.

To me, I feel like it's a sketchy situation.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Kali and ct are not natty at all. Also if u actual read what some people consider natty its different than what most would consider natty. Depending on the organization and rules. I believe some can consider themselves natty after 6 months clean others is years. I just looked up one and it was 7 years and they do polygraphs also. But that being said many also claim to be all natty cuz they're in the public spotlight and they don't want kids to follow in there footsteps.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Kali and ct are not natty at all. Also if u actual read what some people consider natty its different than what most would consider natty. Depending on the organization and rules. I believe some can consider themselves natty after 6 months clean others is years. I just looked up one and it was 7 years and they do polygraphs also. But that being said many also claim to be all natty cuz they're in the public spotlight and they don't want kids to follow in there footsteps.

I understand they can't speak out about about their usage because of their sponsors and such. Watching some of those YouTube fitness channels, i feel like rather than saying they do or don't use gear--they should just leave it ambiguous. Not to plead the fifth, but just not give an answer like alinshop said.

I had no idea that people would be considered natty after 6 months of stopping or whatever. CT fletcher put up a video on his Instagram showing he passed a steroid test "proving he's natural". Just curious to see if anyone else feels the same way about those guys.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've been off a week, can't I claim natty?:D
Hell as long as you can pass a drug test then who's to say u can't? IMHO its still shady why not just do a non drug tested event? But I have heard of people doing natty contests as soon as 6-12 months or whenever everything clears their system. They also somehow beat the polygraph which in all actuality from what I've read isn't as hard as people make it out to be seeing as how it doesn't even hold up in court anymore. I guess its all up to the person and how much lying they're willing to do.

I do agree just not saying anything would be there best option

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Anyone ever watch those "natural" fitness channels on YouTube, and second guess whether these guys are actually natural?

I know some of them claim to be natural...but kali muscle claims the same even after being exploited.

Think of people like Chris Jones, the hodge twins, CT fletcher, Scoobie etc.

To me, I feel like it's a sketchy situation.

I will say that the physique aspect ISN'T something know/care about, but I do know guys that don't take and just genetics freaks and guys that do use and look like they don't even lift.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
I will say that the physique aspect ISN'T something know/care about, but I do know guys that don't take and just genetics freaks and guys that do use and look like they don't even lift.

'95 ronnie coleman was natural, says himself in a YouTube interview. After speaking with a then top bodybuilder "Flex Wheeler"--he admits he started taking special vitamins--and the rest was sandow history.

Ronnie coleman was a genetic freak. His natural genetic limit was farrrrrr ahead of most guys. Even those who have juiced for years. You can't even compare someone who takes multiple grams weekly, like Boston Lloyd, to that '95 natural coleman. So I agree that yea, there are some genetic mutants in the world.

If you want that video link it's
Ronnie Coleman talking about who involved him into steroid use - YouTube