©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Theoretical TEST DOSE ceiling Without GH

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
People strongly believe that for most of the population(including very large individuals...240-260) that somewhere between 1,000-1,500mg/week of true dosed testosterone is where the compound reaches it's "ceiling", assuming you are NOT using GH. In other words, increasing from 1500 to 2000mg really would not net you much more gains....if any at all.

Personally, I also do believe that most people really will not see any benefit going past this 1-1.5g marker. Obviously upon the introduction of GH, we see people using up to 3,000+ testosterone weekly and being able to utilize the gear much more efficiently.

However, I am curious to what others have to say about where the "Ceiling cap" is on Test without GH.

The reason I bring this up, is that I know several very big people that say there is no such thing. Yes, the gains diminish quite a bit, but they run up to 2,000-2,500 test without GH and definetly get better gains. This is with no other gear added to the cycle.... except possibly an oral on and off(example: 2500 test / 100drol ED).

In fact, there are several reports of people claiming they even took the compound up to crazy levels (3,000-3,500/week) without GH, and although they were hit like a train......they got better *MUSCLE* gains than their past 3 cycles combined which had the same MG of drugs, but a combo of different ones(in other words...3,500 TEST alone was better than 1500 Test/600 Deca/600 EQ/50 DBOL ED). Fat loss, size, and strength was crazy at these very high doses , but they were very lethargic and didn't feel well...could only last about 6weeks; others really didn't experience much sides at all......since everybody differs. Only thing was the test by itself didn't give as much gym-strength as a combination of compounds[I'm assuming because orals and tren are so good at this, that no matter what the test dose, strength will always be lower].

I highly doubt all these people could be lying?! I mean shoot, even Dante of DC himself has recommended up to 2K test without GH.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

WILL YOU LITERALLY JUST ADD 0 POUNDS OF MUSCLE GOING FROM ~1000-1500mg to ~2000-2500mg a week?

(Note: I am certainly not advocating this, nor wanting to start a thread where suddenly somebody opens it up and wants to try it out.... this is honestly just to see people's opinions)

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'd suppose that one of the keys to large amounts of test would be moderating SHBG and aromatase. Everyone naturally is going to have varying levels of both. Someone with higher levels of both/either might not see the benefit from higher levels of test, while someone with naturally lower levels of both/either might benefit greatly.

If one were to use mega doses of Test, just for the sake of being able to utilize it, I'd definitely recommend they a compound like Winstrol that has been shown to modulate SHBG production, which keeps more Test unbound and bioavailable. Also, common sense says anyone using mega doses of Test should be using an AI, even if they don't experience estrogen sides. Keep more Test as Test and keep it unbound, and I don my see why they wouldn't see more/better gains from it.

But then again, I've never used that much Test, so my views are just supposition.

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Interesting you brought that up because my friend circle likes to stay on 25 Pharm proviron year round lol... Its not even part of the cycle, it's just 'normal' loooool. Doesn't that unbind shbg as well, if not better than winny? Tbol does too.

naplestraining

Jul 19, 2014
S. Florida
I have taken up to 1500 mg wk.
I never noticed a difference from 800. Anabolics always had much more effect on me than androgens.

Currently experimenting with 100mg prop every 5 days. My squat is a bit less but not much.
It's only been 3 weeks, so we'll see.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Interesting you brought that up because my friend circle likes to stay on 25 Pharm proviron year round lol... Its not even part of the cycle, it's just 'normal' loooool. Doesn't that unbind shbg as well, if not better than winny? Tbol does too.

Don't know. Never been tempted to use Proviron due to the cost, so I haven't done that much research into it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Last cycle, I used 250mg of test a day for 3 months. I did use Letro. My body weight was at an all time high of over 250 at the end of cycle (July 2), and felt great with no side effects at all....until I got estrogen rebound gyno 3 weeks post cycle. I am dealing with that now. Not sure if or how the large test dose may have contributed to it. I feel certain it was the sudden stopping of the letro. I may run a cycle like that again, but will certainly use a different anti-estrogen and probably a low dose oral winstrol (10-20mg a day).

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
For me test is not that potent- if I am running other hormones I usually cap off at 500mg and for the most part keep it around 250

Last time I ran a "test only" cycle I ran sust at 250mg ed and I had amazing results and that 1750mg ew

I did like the cycle quite a bit

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
For me test is not that potent- if I am running other hormones I usually cap off at 500mg and for the most part keep it around 250

Last time I ran a "test only" cycle I ran sust at 250mg ed and I had amazing results and that 1750mg ew

I did like the cycle quite a bit

Same here, I am not really sensitive to testosterone, but I think that varies from person to person. If I am running more than one injectable, I definitely keep the test under 600. With tren, 200-250 tops.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
250 pharm sustanon/day is what a previous O champion was using alongside his other compounds, heh so it definetly works.
that amounts to 1750/week, and I can see 1750 not being too far out of range in terms of doses.

hope somebody can chime in that has done 2k-2500 or 3k-3500

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I've done high test doses 2x...one time 1800test + 6iu GH=grew like a weed...another time took 2100test=trenlike effects lean/veiny/ripped didn't gain serious weight

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I know someone who use to run a bottle of test 200 a week, 3 sus amps and a bottle of deca every two weeks and gained a lot of mass in almost a year throwing in dbol, halo, and drol periodically throughout that year not all at once. I think when it was all said and done and he was advised to take a break he gained around 90+ lbs now ofcourse it was not all muscle but dude got jacked and still walks around at his lightest at or around 260+ off cycle. He's never been able to break 300.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I have never done that before but i do know that controling estro especially at those levels will either give you hugegains or shit gains. Problem is the best way to know is bloods constantly to get it right.
I'm sure gains at those amount will be good but if not controling estro they wont be optimal and I'm sure sides suck at those amounts too

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Yea the test was 2750 not 900(an entire bottle of test 200)

Woops.... Now I understand why you wrote it. Was kind of wondering why you would have written about a guy that ran 900test.

My lord...

2750 test
1500 deca
+orals

that guy was on 4.5-5grams+ of gear ....

o_O

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I know someone who use to run a bottle of test 200 a week, 3 sus amps and a bottle of deca every two weeks and gained a lot of mass in almost a year throwing in dbol, halo, and drol periodically throughout that year not all at once. I think when it was all said and done and he was advised to take a break he gained around 90+ lbs now ofcourse it was not all muscle but dude got jacked and still walks around at his lightest at or around 260+ off cycle. He's never been able to break 300.

I know a pro(over 50)...1 bottle of test a week entire offseason was his advice

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yep this person got his advice from an old Bodybuilder as well. When he was younger