©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on DBOL

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
I was wondering if anyone has any idea why 50mg dbols are so rare now. I hate taking multiple doses, even though I hear it's "better" for blood levels.

Is it because it's somehow not stable in such a dosage?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
You are more prone to sides by taking a bolus rather than disbursing the amounts BID/TID throughout the day....

With that being said, if you are a Powerlifter, you will most likely benefit more from taking all 50mg 30mins before your training so that you get a large burst of CNS activation amongst other benefits I don't feel like writing out.

Also, it has pretty much been anecdotally proven(at this point, I would almost just say scientifically...) that distributing doses of a short half-life drug causes better anabolic muscle gains than taking it all at once. I know some people will argue about this.... but yeah that's up for debate. If you were taking something like tbol which has a ~16 hour half life, I could understand just taking it once, but even in that case I would think AM/PM would be better, but probably not by far. However, something like dbol with a 3-4 hour half life....well, IMO you should just go ahead and distribute it to at least 2x a day; and perhaps a 3rd before you train.

If you want better muscle gains, and less sides, go ahead and just take the dbol 20 AM, 20 PM, and perhaps 10 PREWORKOUT or just put the 10 in a different dose. It's really not that big of an inconvenience(or at least shouldn't be imo) if you have made the decision that you want to use anabolic steroids...

I would think you wouldn't care about such a small thing, assuming you have to go to GREAT leaps and bounds(or should be...) to make sure you're having great nutrition which takes quite a bit of time....and to train hard ....and to monitor your health...and to take supplements to watch your health...

=o

PS: I would think the heartburn alone from taking 50mg at once would be enough to convince you to spread it out(assuming you got real dosed potent dbol and you experience this side like most users)... hah...

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
50 mg tabs ain't rare. There is a sponsor here that has um.

The heart burn is caused by any any oral compound that has a high conversion to estrogen. Estrogen causes the lower esophageal sphincter to relax, others too. Happens alot to women who take estrogen post menopause. Also medical induced GERD can be caused by, not all the time, by a medication that jacks up estrogen.

Dude multiple dosages aren't hard. Take in when you wake up, one with lunch, one with dinner. Put um in a tick-tack holder or something. If old type 2 diabetics, CAD pt's, and others can take meds TID you can too.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013

The heart burn is caused by any any oral compound that has a high conversion to estrogen. Estrogen causes the lower esophageal sphincter to relax, others too. Happens alot to women who take estrogen post menopause. Also medical induced GERD can be caused by, not all the time, by a medication that jacks up estrogen.

Dude multiple dosages aren't hard. Take in when you wake up, one with lunch, one with dinner. Put um in a tick-tack holder or something. If old type 2 diabetics, CAD pt's, and others can take meds TID you can too.

I don't think you can say heartburn is caused by any oral compound that has high conversion to estrogen.

Know plenty of people that get mild heartburn from Anavar, and none from Anadrol, but a TON from dbol. Why would the anavar cause it , and the anadrol wouldn't? If this were true, the anadrol should cause significantly more heartburn than Anavar, and why would Anavar cause it in the first place? Before you say the gear is fake - the anadrol is pharmaceutical grade and I doubt 260 pound guys with abs are using fake gear heh.

Must be other factors IMO. IDK them

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Another factor is the price. I remember getting 50 of the 50mgs for 60 bucks last year. I know they were real, those back pumps were almost crippling at times.

Being a pre med student is costly. I'm not trying to look for crazy cheap deals, but, if I could find those again...it'd be nice ha.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014

Where did you read that the association between estrogen build up from Dianabol attributes to GERD, and the relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter?

Looked it up. Couldn't find it, but the heart burn was gnarly I admit.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Guys I said oral compound not dbol. Steroids are medications they should be view through the scope of pharmacology and not bro science and "local observations"
Drugs affect people differently, I never bloat from anadrol just get really hungry and strong. You can get heart burn from anything...doesn't make it the drug it could just be you. I know plenty of old powerlfiters who have horrible GERD from years of orals steroid use...not saying they all have high estrogen, alot of factors in here. But medications across the board that can increase estrogen effect the LES. Adverse side effect don't always happen but they can and have a great chance if you ramp up the dose.

Fuck you can get gyno from digitalis!! Cardiac unit we give that shit all the time.

Derek aren't you in nursing school?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Derek aren't you in nursing school?

lol wth, I'm doing nurse anesthesia yah, how did you know?

yeah I know you said oral compounds...maybe I just misinterpreted what you meant wrong, but I thought you were pretty much saying oral compounds with high estrogen conversion are the ones that cause gerd...and yeah obviously some of the orals that have no conversion or minimal still cause it. funny you mention the anadrol thing... pretty much all the people I know never "bloat" from anadrol or get so many terrible sides I read all over the internet, and NEVER get heartburn even from 150+. yeah, they get a little 'filled out', but when you're 10% bodyfat or less, it actually looks real good. their lipid/cholesterol panel also looks the better on like ~150 anadrol for 12 weeks than it would on 6 weeks of 50dbol.

all these horror stories about oxy around the internet honestly confuse me...... b/c everybody I know feels this way about dbol, not anadrol. dbol will burst their faces into a water balloon, cause bad heartburn, they feel ill anywhere from 1-2 weeks, or 4-6 weeks in(unlike drol which they can take for 12 weeks at 2-4x the dose), etc.

lol it's pretty crazy how individual people are.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I remember that from a post, lol. I work nights and on break I'm here. I'm a psychiatric nurse.

I don't always post in this section but when people ask about sides I throw my 2 cents in. In psych alot of what I do is observe for side effects. I can tell anyone without a doubt, that pysch meds (just an example) that side effects from them can be broad and no one pt reacts the same. Same for steroids.

I agree about seeing info on the web that is confusing. There is alot of misinformation on the web (people wanting antibiotics for viruses) and "bro science" about steroids. When I told one guy I ran high drol for more than 6 weeks for a meet, he thought I was gonna die. LOL

But the way BBers and powerlifters view and use drugs are polar opposites.

Nurse anesthetist..nice bro. If you ever work in Chicago maybe I'll bump into you when I get a pt down for ECT.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
lol!

im from SF area... probably wont be in Chicago ^ ^

lol lemme guess, you did 200drol/day for 6 weeks? whats funny is people don't realize serious bodybuilders that are making it in top-tier rankings use 300+ anadrol a day when they put orals in. I know somebody that deadlifts 900+ right now, and he runs 200drol/day stacked with superdrol before his meets(alongside test...deca...tren...and sometimes even HALO thrown in ! LOL).

i could never imagine somebody stacking high dose of dbol/drol alongside a PH, much less to say sometimes halo too!

SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY MAN! I think they're gonna die too lol!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I train at Quads with Ed Coan (my coach). We got alot of big boys there. One guy who is picked up by Animal I told him I ran adrol up to 400mg ED a week out from a meet and he was like fuck that, but then he told me how much Winni he likes and I was like FUCK THAT! LOL

Love me some PHs....even though they are basically bathtub gin lol.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
winstrol is awful for you....absolute worst oral IMO lol

that's sweet they you train with Ed.... the anadrol dose doesn't surprise me, there are bodybuilders running that...and even 500/day.

dang man, you had weeks of running ~3grams of anadrol alone LOL

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
LOL no the abombs were with test and tren. I bounce a few nights a week for extra cash, prob worst stack for that job. LMAO

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
no I'm saying, like your weekly dosage of even just the oxy alone is 3g. I bet the test/Tren threw it into 5-6g range lol.

Also wow, nurse bouncer? Lol I don't even....

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
lol wth, I'm doing nurse anesthesia yah, how did you know?

yeah I know you said oral compounds...maybe I just misinterpreted what you meant wrong, but I thought you were pretty much saying oral compounds with high estrogen conversion are the ones that cause gerd...and yeah obviously some of the orals that have no conversion or minimal still cause it. funny you mention the anadrol thing... pretty much all the people I know never "bloat" from anadrol or get so many terrible sides I read all over the internet, and NEVER get heartburn even from 150+. yeah, they get a little 'filled out', but when you're 10% bodyfat or less, it actually looks real good. their lipid/cholesterol panel also looks the better on like ~150 anadrol for 12 weeks than it would on 6 weeks of 50dbol.

all these horror stories about oxy around the internet honestly confuse me...... b/c everybody I know feels this way about dbol, not anadrol. dbol will burst their faces into a water balloon, cause bad heartburn, they feel ill anywhere from 1-2 weeks, or 4-6 weeks in(unlike drol which they can take for 12 weeks at 2-4x the dose), etc.

lol it's pretty crazy how individual people are.

This is because dbol will convert more so to estro and estrodiol and Anadrol has a greater rate of conversion to progesterone and not as much to estro.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Its supply and demand,,,they are still some 50mgs out there.
Some like splitting DBOL up and some like large dosages.