©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 Italian Greyhound pups for sale..born 2/3/05

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I have 2 seal-colored (almost black, but with slight brownish tint) Italian Greyhound puppies for sale. If you aren't familiar, they are miniature Greyhounds. Damn cool dogs. These 2 will be 10 to 11 pounds when full grown. The father is super smart and has 7 champions in his 3 generation bloodline. The mother has 2 and is smart as well (Although she won't do anything unless you have a treat ready for her...That is pretty darn smart for a dog).

They are selling for $400.00 each and are both males. Dew-claws have been removed and they are already using the dog door to come back inside.

UPDATE....SOLD!!!!!!!

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

how are they with cats? im interested but after looking into adopting the full size greyhounds i found out that most are not good with cats or small children of which i will have both in my home.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
[QUOTE=pincrusher]how are they with cats? im interested but after looking into adopting the full size greyhounds i found out that most are not good with cats or small children of which i will have both in my home.[/QUOTE]

Pin they are great with cats. I have 2 adults and they will pester any other animal they see until the other pet plays with them. These guys like to play. As far as kids, I have 6 and 7 yr old boys and they are great with them. My kids carry them around all the time. The only thing about them that is like a real greyhound is the way they look...and they are fast as hell too, but they are not really genetically similiar. The Italian Greyhounds are lap dogs more than anything. Loyal too, and they don't yap...They have a real dog bark.

P

pincrusher

would love to get one of these pups from ya superfly, but im just totally financially flat out broke due to the adoption my wife and i are going through right now. its setting us back about 25g's in total including the cost of the 2 week trip over to china to pick up our child once we get the child assignment.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
thats great to hear pin, i mean not about the loosin money and all but adoptin a kid, i think that really is a tru thing, not tryin to sound lika panzy, but it really is nice to know someone in the world cares

P

pincrusher

Diesel said:
thats great to hear pin, i mean not about the loosin money and all but adoptin a kid, i think that really is a tru thing, not tryin to sound lika panzy, but it really is nice to know someone in the world cares
thanks diesel. we cant have our own child because steroids have made me temporarily sterile due to a few poorly run pct therapies a while ago that shut down my pituitary glands secretion of fsh & lh. i could start up the ole pituitary gland again with a cycle of hcg therapy but we didnt want to wait and see if it would work and waste time trying so we decided to give an abandoned child a chance at a good life. :)

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Pin

thats great news for you & your wife...Congrats...I just got married & the Mrs & I aren't planning on kids for at least a couple yrs (I am 31) I am planning on running some cycles but sterility is something I want to be careful about...any sugesstions on being safe w/the PCT? It's funny this issue is something you rarely see on the boards

Thanks again for your insight

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Diesel said:

There is nothing "Pansy" about parenthood, or loving and caring for children! Children (babies in particular) are the most beautiful thing in the world, because they are still "innocent." That is to say, they have not yet been corrupted by the things we adults have created and done.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Yeah I Can't Have Kids Either. Well Thats My Own Fault I Had A Visectamy. However You Spell It

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
LITTLEME said:
Yeah I Can't Have Kids Either. Well Thats My Own Fault I Had A Visectamy. However You Spell It

My cousin who is over 40 years old had his reversed, and is now the proud father of a bouncing baby boy (named Wyatt...cool name). Never say never bro!

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Already Had Three So Me And My Wife Decided That Was Enough. Then She Deccided That She Wanted Other Dick So Now Me And My Girlfriend Are Talking About Getting It Reversed.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
LITTLEME said:
I Already Had Three So Me And My Wife Decided That Was Enough. Then She Deccided That She Wanted Other Dick So Now Me And My Girlfriend Are Talking About Getting It Reversed.

LOL! My divorce was final Monday of this week! We have been apart since July of 04 so really it was just a technicallity.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Congrats Pin....One day I am sure you can get a dog....just keep the IGs in mind. They are fairly rare, but they are incredible dogs.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
SuperFly said:
I have 2 seal-colored (almost black, but with slight brownish tint) Italian Greyhound puppies for sale. If you aren't familiar, they are miniature Greyhounds. Damn cool dogs. These 2 will be 10 to 11 pounds when full grown. The father is super smart and has 7 champions in his 3 generation bloodline. The mother has 2 and is smart as well (Although she won't do anything unless you have a treat ready for her...That is pretty darn smart for a dog).

They are selling for $400.00 each and are both males. Dew-claws have been removed and they are already using the dog door to come back inside.

UPDATE....SOLD!!!!!

:)

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I am shipping my pups to Baltimore today. I am kinda sad. These guys are really cool. At least they are both going to the same person instead of being split-up.

Anyways, I still have the 2 adult greyhounds to keep me busy.