©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My serum test results! Pics inside

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Dude is it really that big of a deal for you to just pm the brother and ask him privately who the sponsor is? These threads are far from useless it shows actual lab results from a product to show that it real gh you shouldnt get all butt hurt just because the rules say you cant ask who the sponsor is in open forum.

Last edited:

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
First off like it has been said countless times if it is not a sponsor of this forum then the name is not allowed to be posted...Not sure what your point was in coming back to the boards if all you're going to do is bash the way they are run and ask people for the source names?!

Second, anyone can post anything they wish and label it from any sponsor they wish...This is why these rules have been in place since the beginning because PROOF is needed before you start bashing sponsors...Too many agendas to just trust anyone coming out of the woodwork saying this tested badly and that tested badly...Or that this source tested good (because that is their preferred source) and this source tested badly (because that one is a competitor)...Common sense, heard of it?!

Yea man go ahead and insult me. That's really becoming of a MOD. That's is all I have seen ya'll do to ANYONE, who goes against the grain. I've treated everyone so far with a fair amount of respect.

Again with this agenda shit... I have tried to read over this a couple times and see where it applies to me at the moment. I thought this was about not being to post up about non paying sponsors? Are you saying by me inquiring on who the source was that I could possibly have an agenda?

I was making a simple statement by saying posting up results from a unknown steroid dealer that doesn't put money in your pockets aka "sponsor" is a waste of time. Here let me start a thread: tested a secret source of test e @ 100mg weekly and levels were 700. Shit is good go to.

Because that is essentially what this thread is. There needs to be -a rule: no posting steroid dealers results unless they have paid us and become a sponsor.

And I have never left the boards, I just decided to stop posting and watch. I felt obligated to say something because I have seen several similar style threads and I feel the community as a whole would benefit with more transparency.

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yea man go ahead and insult me. That's really becoming of a MOD. That's is all I have seen ya'll do to ANYONE, who goes against the grain. I've treated everyone so far with a fair amount of respect.

Again with this agenda shit... I have tried to read over this a couple times and see where it applies to me at the moment. I thought this was about not being to post up about non paying sponsors? Are you saying by me inquiring on who the source was that I could possibly have an agenda?

I was making a simple statement by saying posting up results from a unknown steroid dealer that doesn't put money in your pockets aka "sponsor" is a waste of time. Here let me start a thread: tested a secret source of test e @ 100mg weekly and levels were 700. Shit is good go to.

Because that is essentially what this thread is. There needs to be -a rule: no posting steroid dealers results unless they have paid us and become a sponsor.

And I have never left the boards, I just decided to stop posting and watch. I felt obligated to say something because I have seen several similar style threads and I feel the community as a whole would benefit with more transparency.

Like I posted in your other thread, you've done a great job of contributing your 64 posts in 4 years...Now all of a sudden you come back here and think you are entitled something, really?!

Apparently your comprehension skills are lacking a bit...I will try to reword it so you can understand:

AGENDA - Meaning if we gave free reign to anyone to post any results about any sponsor they wish DO YOU think they ALL would be fair and honest results?! DO YOU not think that there would be those posting bullshit results and naming them to 'X' sponsor because they have a vested interest in another or vise versa?!

As for the labmax testing...rAJ himself did several of these tests and we all concluded that there is too much room for error in that testing/color coding method for it to be considered 100% accurate - yet because you feel you are entitled to something you think that any member that decides to purchase such a kit should be able to post their results and put any source on blast or praise as they see fit?!

The op wanted to post his serum results...Phoe asked him what brand it was which was not a violation (generic red/green tops was the answer)...If the results were good then great the member knows he has himself a good product, if bad then he knows not to use that person anymore...If it was good and purchased from a source not paying to sponsor here why do you feel that you are owed an answer as to where to get it?! For obvious respect reasons, people should not be allowed to take business away from paying sponsors here to give business to sources sponsoring on other boards.....

You contribute nothing here so why do you feel you are entitled something?!

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Never said I was entitled to anything. You are right K1 I am completely out of line. I shall from here on forward always look up and trust those with high posts counts. Because nothing says trustworthy and knowledgeable like an avatar with 6k posts. Now let me concentrate and utilize my time towards things in life that matter, like my career, gym ,eating and most importantly my family.