©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid DNP

brenn

Nov 8, 2008
Hey Brewmasters,
Ok, a possibly dumb assed idea occurred to me last week.

I have more DNP than I can use, ever, so I'm thinking about trying to make some into a solution as I hate capping it, and drinking it straight just sucks.

Has anyone tried dissolving it in glycerin or would other things be needed such as PEG or Guaiacol?

brenn

Nov 8, 2008
I used to see liquid DNP all the time- it was most peoples preferred method.

Nice! Any idea what was in it?

Edit: Looks like it's soluble in alcohol. And a host of other things, but most are toxic.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Nice! Any idea what was in it?

Edit: Looks like it's soluble in alcohol. And a host of other things, but most are toxic.

I don't, never used it when it was floating around. Just know that it was well received

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
Wouldn't it stain everything if it dried?

I've got four of IP's 5g pouches left. I was just parachuting it in toilet tissue to avoid yellow staining.

Last edited:

brenn

Nov 8, 2008
Wouldn't it stain everything if it dried?

I've got four of IP's 5g pouches left. I was just parachuting it in toilet tissue to avoid yellow staining.

Yeah, that works. I just hate dealing with measuring it out and trying not to drop any or stain anything, which is nearly impossible. LOL

Im thinking about mixing up a batch of with Alcohol and seeing how it goes. I'll keep the board posted!