©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RxMuscle Visits Larissa Reis Original Protein House In Vegas!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Cool video thanks. Rich looks freakishly large next to palumbo. Wow.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
she is very pretty. what a coincidence running into Rich Piana. That MOFO looks huge. i wanna see him next to Jay or Ronnie and then compare.

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
she is edible! what a coincidence running into Rich Piana. That MOFO looks huge. i wanna see him next to Jay or Ronnie and then compare.

Neither Jay nor Ronnie are as big as they used to be so I don't know what good that will do.

96262355031f.jpg

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
BTW, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that wasn't a coincidence.

Rich has been doing some work for RX lately.

Hey, Johnny just happened to have the camera rollin before they even got into the place?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
damn, i didnt even realize that about jay and ronnie. rich is a big guy. thats awsome you have pictures!

yeah, i was being sarcastic about the irony lol. didn't know he was doing stuff for rx though.

thanks for the pics, freaking awesome.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think rich is bigger now days than he's ever been... He's just crazy big. I want to say its seo- but who knows

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
damn, i didnt even realize that about jay and ronnie. rich is a big guy. thats awsome you have pictures!

yeah, i was being sarcastic about the irony lol. didn't know he was doing stuff for rx though.

thanks for the pics, freaking awesome.
I don't have these pics
It's called Google :rolleyes:

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
MuscleHeaded Numbskulls

My Brothers of Iron, this is the Female Fitness Forum! Let's not get off the subject! Larissa Reis! She is a sweet piece.I come here to look and learn about our Sisters of Iron,then I go to the Adult Forums to drool about them! WTF is this shit about the Rich and Jay show? Come on dudes your tearing me apart! Have mercy! Later,OMR:banghead: