©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

About to start 4iu ed for a year

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Like the title says I'm about to go on for a year at 4iu every day mainly to help me stay lean and for skin purposes. I've heard that GH can cause bloat and a way to avoid this is to start off at a low dose. In y'all's opinion how should I work my way up to 4iu? Thanks everyone!!

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Start with 5 iu's and work up to as much as you can afford :D
But thats just me I wont run anything less than 5iu's waste of time IMO, but then again thats just me i can run 8-10 iu's of Rips with no sides , the only bloat i really get is in my feet gotta wear different size sneakers when running more than 5 iu's
other people will recomend starting out @ 2iu's to see how you feel and go from there

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have used as little as 2 Iu per day. IGF levels for
Me at 2 Iu were in the 250 range.

At 4iu I would
Guess you'll be 400's?
If it's good hgh

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
i just started running 4 iu's per day . I started doing that a little over 2 months ago. I have not seen any bloat at all. I started at 4 ius from day one. Im actually staying decently lean with that amount of dosage. Do take in mind that im running 20mgs of dbol a day, 50mgs anadrol a day, 200mg tren e per week and 200-300mg of test cyp a week.

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
I ran the test to verify my growth hormone and it tested well, the actual results and procedures is in a thread i started in the other forum for peptides here. And no i did not plan on doing a log but i can check in monthly with some pictures if y'all would be interested. Guess ill just start out with 4iu from day one, I'm excited!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You could save your self some big money - lower the gh and talk to one of the guys at Superior Peptides.
You could cut the growth use in half - get on some peps and get twice the results on what your goals are

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
You could save your self some big money - lower the gh and talk to one of the guys at Superior Peptides.
You could cut the growth use in half - get on some peps and get twice the results on what your goals are
Explain that please. Are you talking about just running an ai with it

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
No he's probably talking about igf-1, GHRP, CJC, etc...not a fan myself

That's cool man- there are so many people that don't like to use peptides and experimental drugs.
Cool option to have now a days - great to save money also- the peptides are such cheep money for what they do
Make sure you do post up some results once in a while if you can

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Will do. I'll put up a pic with weight when I start and same info every month. Don't start it for several weeks though I'll bump this thread at that time