©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Achilles

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I was a little overzealous on my hit cardio day. I was doing inclines on the treadmill. Now my left heel is hurting bad. Tough to walk. Anyone have any remedies. Right now I'm soaking in Epsom salts. I have a big job the next two days. All on my feet. Thanks in advance!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Sorry to hear that. Best is to rest it, of course. If you have a foam roller and can use it to relax the calf that should also help.

Just had this issue, and using some aspercreme or other anti-inflammatory creme right on the area a few times a day as well as elevating it made a big difference.

Stay well hydrated, too.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks I think I have aapercreme. I'll try some

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
I was a little overzealous on my hit cardio day. I was doing inclines on the treadmill. Now my left heel is hurting bad. Tough to walk. Anyone have any remedies. Right now I'm soaking in Epsom salts. I have a big job the next two days. All on my feet. Thanks in advance!
BigBob, sounds like your getting too fucking old for HIT brother! Pick your feet up and tread lightly. Also, look to Dr.Scholls inserts, they might take the edge of of the heel. Use ice and heat with a foot massage. later,OMR:lightbulb:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
BigBob, sounds like your getting too fucking old for HIT brother! Pick your feet up and tread lightly. Also, look to Dr.Scholls inserts, they might take the edge of of the heel. Use ice and heat with a foot massage. later,OMR:lightbulb:
Yes apparently. My achy joints! Thanks.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Just get it checked out you can never be to sure. Better be safe then fuck it up and have to miss months of training

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Just get it checked out you can never be to sure. Better be safe then fuck it up and have to miss months of training

Sorry but maybe Im becoming a pussy in my advanced years :D. Its healing nicely. This has happened before several times. VERY infrequent so when it does its a mind fuck. Advil and soaking seemed to do it. Still hurts but much better.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Like our coaches in high school use to say, "If a bone isn't showing, get your ass back in there"! Just throw some dirt on it Bob , and get your ass back in the game! Hope you are doing better,have your lady kiss it to make it feel good, then get your ass back in the gym! Find another cardio to do for a while, then get your ass in high gear again! Just trying to motivate! Later, OMR