©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Night club birthday yesterday

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
So last night was my birthday.

Me and a girl went and met up with my homies and their entourage in downtown Cleveland. I'm not cycling at the moment and I rarely drink--so I took this as my opportunity to get hammered and tear up some ass.

I drank way too much.

I see a hoe from Christmas past.

I leave the girl I came with, for the better looking Christmas past girl. I'm feeling up on her body and making out, and then I get hit with a bottle from crazy chick #1. To avoid jail, I picked up chick #2 and ran away with her. While dancing some more, my cousin informs me that this super fine chick off of Instagram was by the boats. So I leave chick #2 and get with chick #3. I drove my Bmw that doesn't really accomodate for sexual sessions in the backseat so I had no other option but to enjoy a lap dance for now. We leave and I'm about to drive her home to get some oochy-coochi.

On the way out, I'm confronted by the other 2 girls. A huge fight erupts amongst them and chick #3, who ends up calling a cab and leaving awkwardly with the other 2 girls. We escaped barely with our lives hahaha.

I didn't get any real play besides the usual raunchy club humping thing.

Moral of the story. Don't drink too much and turn into a younger Charlie sheen. And stick to ONE GIRL. I learned the hard way haha.

(Chick #1 that I originally came with is an ex girlfriend who cheated on me twice. So I don't feel all that bad for my actions.)

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Sounds like a good time :D. Cleveland eh? I live 30 minutes south of Youngstown...did lots of partying up in Cleveland in my younger crazy days.lol

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Sounds like a good time :D. Cleveland eh? I live 30 minutes south of Youngstown...did lots of partying up in Cleveland in my younger crazy days.lol

It was crazy! I hate the feeling of the next day, where you're so bored and you feel like you're missing out on something lol.

We have to link up one of this days and wreak havoc at the gym!!

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
I didn't take any :/

But I vow to take pictures every weekend that I go out from now until I die!!!