©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Exemestane from Suprior

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I am going to start some Exemestane from Superior at 10mg
My question - can you mix it with any thing to make it taste better? Sorry the stuff tasted like shit- maybie from the toothpaste I just used?
No markings on the dropper at all
I take it that the dropper in the bottle is 1ml

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Well, about 3/4 up the dropper is 1ml/25 mg. I got lots of old marked droppers from various other companies that fit right on superiors bottles, or u can also use a bd oral syringe if you dont have any of those...thats my only complaint about superiors chems, you cant logically use their droppers. Need to know your dose, guessing is just irresponsible. But i will say their aromasin is top notch. Been on it over a month and is probably the best quality ive used. Does taste like total shit tho.lol. i just mix mine with a couple ounces of water and its pretty tolerable

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Matt- how much do you use per day?
I only have problems with estrogen around the 2nd week after I discontinue my juice usually.It seems to me that I don't grow well my self on juice when I block to much estrogen - this is one thing I have noticed after 30 years of juice about me - other then that I am learning ever day here
Wish I had this stuff 20 years ago before I first got my bitch tits

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Matt- how much do you use per day?
I only have problems with estrogen around the 2nd week after I discontinue my juice usually.It seems to me that I don't grow well my self on juice when I block to much estrogen - this is one thing I have noticed after 30 years of juice about me - other then that I am learning ever day here
Wish I had this stuff 20 years ago before I first got my bitch tits

I feel ya bro. I got gyno from PH's a few years ago...well decent size lumps i had to shrink up. Got them down unnoticable, but now certain things will flare them back up so i constantly battle finding the right dose to keep gyno away plus still make progress from gear. On mild compounds like test/eq i usually run about 6.5mg/ed. Last time i ran test a little above a gram plus eq at a gram i had to use aromasin at 12.5 ed. When i used those doses plus added dbol i had to run 25mg/ed. Im now tapering off to trt after my summer blast and have only been using 12.5 e3d. Once i get to only 200 test a week i will probably drop it all together. Just something you'll habe to experiment with bro...i shoot for just enough that it doesnt dry my joints out and make my dormant gyno flare up.