©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need a little help with dieting on the road

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
If its hot out wrap chicken in foil slap it in the engine compartment go 100mph and or get out the mapp gas torch and fry the hell out of a steak in an old frypan. OR go modern. Buy a 12volt 1000 watt power inverter , take moms microwave and road cook.. hell with fast food..

mewalrus

Jun 13, 2014
Hard boiled eggs and lots of them. Great cold or warm. If in the shell don't need refrigeration for the day. Drink milk, lots of milk natures protein shake.

mewalrus

Jun 13, 2014
Beef jerky
Costco has 18oz for under $10 which is over 230 grams protein and about 100g carbs. Great for on the go.

Big packs of turkey/chicken lunch meat. Swing into grocery store every morning instead of mc donalds

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Beef jerky
Costco has 18oz for under $10 which is over 230 grams protein and about 100g carbs. Great for on the go.

Big packs of turkey/chicken lunch meat. Swing into grocery store every morning instead of mc donalds
I phucking love beef jerky. But chewing it gives me jaw cramps!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
If its hot out wrap chicken in foil slap it in the engine compartment go 100mph and or get out the mapp gas torch and fry the hell out of a steak in an old frypan. OR go modern. Buy a 12volt 1000 watt power inverter , take moms microwave and road cook.. hell with fast food..
LOL. Mapp gas torch it!

mewalrus

Jun 13, 2014
Wife said in south america they'll have a whole pig where they cook it with blow torches and shave off meat as it gets cooked.

Another idea is those heat and eat pork loins, those taste pretty good. Or swing into grocery store for rotisserie chicken, $6 or so for a whole chicken cooked. My mouth is watering now.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
For 650 a month you can use my Fit foods and then you would only need the mobile refrigerator or cooler to constantly keep icing to keep those things fresh and that is one option if money is not an issue

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
For 650 a month you can use my Fit foods and then you would only need the mobile refrigerator or cooler to constantly keep icing to keep those things fresh and that is one option if money is not an issue
Do they ship the meals to you? After looking at their website some of their locations weren't always close to where I've been working

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Grocery store rotisserie daily w oats and veggies...u gonna have to do daily prep...call em up they might ship