AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Bold Cyp I need help
Old
  (#1)
yankeesftw2011
AnaSCI MEMBER

Bold Cyp I need help - 08-20-2014, 09:52 AM

I have some bold Cyp raw and iv found posts online saying it crashes a lot on everyone. I was thinking of doing the standard 2/20 Ba/Bb because I never use other solvents. I want this to be 200mg/ML

Old
  (#2)
greggy

08-20-2014, 10:39 AM

It'll hold fine.

Old
  (#3)
bbuck

09-24-2014, 11:06 AM

mine will crash after a time at that concentration, but then i warm it up again.

Old
  (#4)
ForkLift
Banned

10-12-2014, 07:59 PM

DO you think it would hold better at 200mg/ml if used more BB or another solvent?

Or do you think brewing it at 150mg/ml would keep it from crashing?

Old
  (#5)
magRT496
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-15-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkLift View Post
DO you think it would hold better at 200mg/ml if used more BB or another solvent?

Or do you think brewing it at 150mg/ml would keep it from crashing?
Id try 150mg and use E/O.

Old
  (#6)
VanillaMandingo

10-18-2014, 12:52 PM

I had this same issue. I only use bb, no exotic solvents. I used 2/20 and it would not hold at 200. I just backed it down to 150 and let it be. I dcided after that to go with standard eq after that since it was easy to do at 300. I am still curious about doing a mix, though, like sustenon, but with boldenone esters. It seems like you could go higher than 300 mg per ml or at least match that amount and have a faster kick in. I have yet to hear that it has been done, so I am hesitant to spend the money to try it.