©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tri- tren taipan

Flex86

Aug 25, 2014
Can anyone give me their input on their tri tren? Did you guys like it if you ran it?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I liked it! Get the Tren cough here and there and the night sweats are no joke but no pip and really brings out the veins!

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
With 3 different esters, all with a different half-life, isn't it kind of hard to find a steady dose that keeps the level of Tren more even - rather than bouncing around so much? It seems like that could possibly lead to more sides... or does the Ace not affect things as much as it sounds like it could?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
With 3 different esters, all with a different half-life, isn't it kind of hard to find a steady dose that keeps the level of Tren more even - rather than bouncing around so much? It seems like that could possibly lead to more sides... or does the Ace not affect things as much as it sounds like it could?

I just use it Mon, Wed, Fri. That way the Ace just ends up being a quick boost 3x a week once the other Trens are fully in the system.

That is the same way I always ran the BD Trinabol he sold for all those years.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I just use it Mon, Wed, Fri. That way the Ace just ends up being a quick boost 3x a week once the other Trens are fully in the system.

That is the same way I always ran the BD Trinabol he sold for all those years.

Makes sense. I tend to over-think things sometimes.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
:action-smiley-041:This week is my first week of IP's TRI. The am IM injection was smooth (quad) 1cc also stacking with cyp 200 3x week. My afternoon workout was off the chart, sweating like a freak and my strength was up on biceps 15 lbs. Was this in my head? Some I would guess, but there was no denying the workout I went through was the best in months, tons of energy and strength. The second day after my workout my hunger was off the chart, a full New York steak, salad, and some quinoa. I was still hungry so I had to down a couple hand full of almonds! This is the absolute best version of any TREN I have ever used, vascularity comes on fast. The sides have been pleasant my Lady loves it when I am on TRI-T. A fucking Stallion for sure!! Love the IP TRI! :headbang:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Have not used it for some time, but it was always a great product.