©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's my leg

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Man, when SteelAddiction said his leg was killing him from his injection, I was saying to myself,"whats the big deal, how bad can it be?"
I have injected into my quad a number of times and have always been sore but this morning I literally couldn't walk. Even when my leg was at rest the pain was hard to take. I have been iceing the area all morning but I may have to hop on a pair of cruches to go to the inlaws house for Easter. The muscle is swollen, kinda looks cool, like my quad is huge.

Does the speed at which you inject cause this? I may have pushed it a little too fast.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Going too fats can make it sore, juice with too much BA in it can, and just hitting a weird spot can mess with you as well. What were you injecting?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
keep an eye on it.

Blackbird said:
Man, when SteelAddiction said his leg was killing him from his injection, I was saying to myself,"whats the big deal, how bad can it be?"
I have injected into my quad a number of times and have always been sore but this morning I literally couldn't walk. Even when my leg was at rest the pain was hard to take. I have been iceing the area all morning but I may have to hop on a pair of cruches to go to the inlaws house for Easter. The muscle is swollen, kinda looks cool, like my quad is huge.

Does the speed at which you inject cause this? I may have pushed it a little too fast.
Bummer B-quad pops always mess with me,I try and stay off of 'em.
yes,slow and easy does it you might've blasted it in a little too quick.and pissed it off a bit... keep an eye on it. and try a heat pad on low later.maybe get that oil to soak on in.(if it was oil)
HAPPY EASTER ANYWAY.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Sometimes my hip joint will get sore after a quad inject as well as the muscle. Slow injection and a few squats usually helps speed it thru the sore period. Now you can hop around like a bunny for Easter