AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Member's Photos & Logs Section > Member's Logs

current cycle.
Old
  (#1)
outlaw

current cycle. - 08-26-2014, 08:28 AM

40 6ft 2 190 18% bf. Currently on sustanon 250mg eod 75mg tren eod. Getting ready to add dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks. Opinions? Improvements? I appreciate input. Always trying to learn and improve.

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.:

Last edited by outlaw; 08-26-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Old
  (#2)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

08-26-2014, 09:08 AM

Hey man. What is your goal from this cycle? Current diet? Training split?

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Old
  (#3)
outlaw

08-26-2014, 09:22 AM

Sorry. I have a hard time doing a log. Goal is Lean mass but Ive never done dbol only oils so Im experimenting. Im working on and over a 4200 cal clean diet. Chicken, fish, brown rice, egg whites. Oatmeal, some red meat. Example for today. Breakfast 1/2 cup oatmeal with honey and raisins and 6 egg whites. Peanutbutter sandwich on multi grain and apple for snack with 60 gram protein shake, 4 hard boiled egg whites. I throw in shakes here and there when I start feeling a little hungry. Lunch is 1 lb chicken grilled; broccoli, 1 cup brown rice. Pre workout Peanutbutter sandwich, power bar, post workout shake. Dinner 2 ribeyes, sweet potato, broccoli, snack. 2 banana, protein shake. 4 day lift 3 days off due to crazy work schedule.. Opposing muscle groups.

Last edited by outlaw; 08-26-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added info.

Old
  (#4)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

08-26-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Sorry. I have a hard time doing a log. Goal is Lean mass but Ive never done dbol only oils so Im experimenting. Im working on and over a 4200 cal clean diet. Chicken, fish, brown rice, egg whites. Oatmeal, some red meat. Example for today. Breakfast 1/2 cup oatmeal with honey and raisins and 6 egg whites. Peanutbutter sandwich on multi grain and apple for snack with 60 gram protein shake, 4 hard boiled egg whites. I throw in shakes here and there when I start feeling a little hungry. Lunch is 1 lb chicken grilled; broccoli, 1 cup brown rice. Pre workout Peanutbutter sandwich, power bar, post workout shake. Dinner 2 ribeyes, sweet potato, broccoli, snack. 2 banana, protein shake. 4 day lift 3 days off due to crazy work schedule.. Opposing muscle groups.
Glad to see you're getting real food, not just shakes all of the time, I think for many that's a mistake - real food trumps shakes - unless it's post workout and you don't have the appetite, I can understand that.

The 250 EOD will put you at 875 a week of test. and 50 mg dbol a day should help with strength and gaining weight.

I strongly recommend something to control estrogen related sides. Exemestane is my favorite. You don't want to start getting estrogen related symptoms THEN try to get an AI and play catch up. Some guys look at dbol and get gyno. 875 a week of test is enough to make those prone have issues as well. The estrogen control will help with water retention too.

Watch your blood pressure while on dbol. You don't want to be walking around with BP high enough to pop your head off so to speak.
Liver protectant is important too. Best one is synthergine. Hands down.

Overall, I think everything looks good, grab that estrogen control (arimidex or exemestane), liver protection, lift heavy and hard, eat like it's your job*, rest G-R-O-W. Good luck!

Grim

* Remember as you gain weight, bump your calories up for the additional bodyweight.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Last edited by The Grim Repper; 08-26-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Old
  (#5)
Phoe2006
Banned

08-26-2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Much better description is much better. You must've edited it.

Old
  (#6)
outlaw

08-26-2014, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe2006 View Post
Much better description is much better. You must've edited it.

I did edit. Thank you. Trying to read, learn, and post while pretending to work all day lol. Gotta multitask. I have liver guard, tamoxefin, and ANASTROZOLE but I'm ordering the synthergine and arimidex to swap out when it arrives. I also have a mild diuretic to help with blood pressure if I should take it. I GREATLY APPRECIATE the input Brothers. Helps keep the dream alive and CRUSH goals. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Old
  (#7)
Phoe2006
Banned

08-26-2014, 08:50 PM

When I'm on a heavy cycle or taking tren I have to run metoprolol for my bp. Nothing wrong with that. Just keep an eye on bp don't wanna let it get to high

Old
  (#8)
outlaw

08-26-2014, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Repper View Post
Glad to see you're getting real food, not just shakes all of the time, I think for many that's a mistake - real food trumps shakes - unless it's post workout and you don't have the appetite, I can understand that.

The 250 EOD will put you at 875 a week of test. and 50 mg dbol a day should help with strength and gaining weight.

I strongly recommend something to control estrogen related sides. Exemestane is my favorite. You don't want to start getting estrogen related symptoms THEN try to get an AI and play catch up. Some guys look at dbol and get gyno. 875 a week of test is enough to make those prone have issues as well. The estrogen control will help with water retention too.

Watch your blood pressure while on dbol. You don't want to be walking around with BP high enough to pop your head off so to speak.
Liver protectant is important too. Best one is synthergine. Hands down.

Overall, I think everything looks good, grab that estrogen control (arimidex or exemestane), liver protection, lift heavy and hard, eat like it's your job*, rest G-R-O-W. Good luck!

Grim

* Remember as you gain weight, bump your calories up for the additional bodyweight.
I agree. Real food is a MUST. I've run the sustanon and tren e a few times with good results so I figured I'd throw in dbol to the stack. Thank you for the input. I'm hoping for great results.

Old
  (#9)
outlaw

08-26-2014, 09:15 PM

If I'm going to stay with the tren e 75mg EOD and add the 50mg dbol ed should I knock down the sus 250mg EOD to 125mg eod with ancilliaries or keep sust, lose tren , or keep it all? Lol. Decisions decisions. You Brothers are a TREMENDOUS help.

Last edited by outlaw; 08-26-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Old
  (#10)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

08-26-2014, 11:13 PM

Quote:
If I'm going to stay with the tren e 75mg EOD and add the 50mg dbol ed should I knock down the sus 250mg EOD to 125mg eod with ancilliaries or keep sust, lose tren , or keep it all? Lol. Decisions decisions. You Brothers are a TREMENDOUS help.
Tren is always metabolically really active and for me makes gaining weight harder to do. Since it's tren e, if you get sides from the test being higher which some do, you can't just drop it like ace so that's a pain as well. I'd chill on the tren, use the sust and dbol for a nice classic stack and see how you fare. You may want to throw some deca in there at 1/2 the sust dosage since it's really the third part of that classic bulker.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook