©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP......crazy

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Started my first cycle of dnp this past friday at 250mg/D. Fri, sat, and sun, nothing noticeable except a little warm Sunday evening. Monday I started feeling more hot and sweaty. Tuesday, my workout was horrible. All my exercises went down by about 25% in weight. Probably dont help that my job is very labor intensive. I wear a scba and acid suit where I work so all the life was abruptly taken frok me Tuesday. DNP, labor intensive job, and working out is almost non existent at the same time

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea if I were you I'd keep the dnp for winter wearing all that shit especially if your down south somewhere wear the temps above a 100 or 100% humidity. You're not gonna be able to keep enough fluids in you sweating that much and to top it off all that extra gear you have on.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya temps here have been above 100 for over a week cant imagine being on a dnp run i wouldnt be able to function lol like phoe said save that shit for those winter months much easier to have a good run

imthat1guy

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah be careful with it. Has like a 36 hour half life so starts building up on you and then smacks you in the face. I don't mind it other than looking completely flat.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
It definitely slapped me all of a sudden. I was fine for a few daya now I cant do remotely the amount of workouts I could tbis time last week. I'll probably finish this cycle out since I get off tomorrow and dont go back till next friday.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I know someone who used 250 mgs every other day for 8 weeks. Good results. Almost no sides. But I don't know how healthy that is???

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Ive read differently about sides. Ive saw some people claim to do 500mg/d with hardly any sides. I can handle the sweats but I feel like a little 100LB kid in the gym. Personally my sides, other than sweat, has been extreme lethargy/no motivation and my appetite is through the roof. Im eating so much more and making myself stop, not bc im full but bc I feel guilty for eating so damn much!.

ajdos

Aug 27, 2014
Im convinced that with DNP, and this is gonna be pure broscience on my part, but the more bodyfat you have, the higher the dose you can handle and the less sides you get as quickly (eventually given enough time you always get them). If you have less bodyfat then your dose will be smaller and your duration that you can easily tolerate DNP will be shorter.
Just my .02 from broscience land.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Im convinced that with DNP, and this is gonna be pure broscience on my part, but the more bodyfat you have, the higher the dose you can handle and the less sides you get as quickly (eventually given enough time you always get them). If you have less bodyfat then your dose will be smaller and your duration that you can easily tolerate DNP will be shorter.
Just my .02 from broscience land.

I cosign your bro science. I did two short runs at 500 mgs. The first one was bad but i was a fatty. The second one i had list a significant amount of fat was way worse.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Started my first cycle of dnp this past friday at 250mg/D. Fri, sat, and sun, nothing noticeable except a little warm Sunday evening. Monday I started feeling more hot and sweaty. Tuesday, my workout was horrible. All my exercises went down by about 25% in weight. Probably dont help that my job is very labor intensive. I wear a scba and acid suit where I work so all the life was abruptly taken frok me Tuesday. DNP, labor intensive job, and working out is almost non existent at the same time

Wearing that suit and having a labor intensive job could be
an issue for you using DNP. I would use some SERIOUS caution here.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Seems like i read some where carbs kick dnp into hyperdrive you had said your appatite was thru the roof how much of that is carb intake? May be something to look into.....good advice from alin be careful man with the type of work you do dnp can be some dangerous shit brother effective but dangerous

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Im at 200grams of carbs a day. Ive been hydrating plenty. About 2 gallons a day. I started my 7 days off now so im good!

ajdos

Aug 27, 2014
Seems like i read some where carbs kick dnp into hyperdrive you had said your appatite was thru the roof how much of that is carb intake? May be something to look into.....good advice from alin be careful man with the type of work you do dnp can be some dangerous shit brother effective but dangerous

This is somewhat true, they will create the thermogenesis to a greater extent. However I have done DNP on low carbs and its as effective then too. You just have to tolerate the extra hunger.

Kozmos

Aug 24, 2014
DNP is no fucking joke. Death is very possible if you do not consume enough water. You have to drink water all day man no matter what.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am a pretty experienced dnp user and if you use the search engine you will find some more useful information. I am also a contractor a boots on the ground running my own company of two in the midwest sun...it was 93 today and above all last week as well. I say all this to sympathize with you and your situation.

The best way to use dnp is 250mg with dinner followed up with a big brownie or cake. You will sweat all night but sleep like a baby. I usually wake up a bit groggy but totally refreshed, some of the best sleep in my life. Now, you will need to keep this dose so you can survive and your workouts won't suffer nearly as much. You will lose strength over time because of the havoc dnp plays with your ATP energy system. Now, since that is the case you will want to run 25 to 30 mcg t-3 ed since alo that heat is going to shut down your natural thermogenesis.

Use dnp like that and you will have a different experience.

Good luck,
Hawk

levram

Aug 23, 2014
Make sure you're staying hydrated and replenishing electrolytes.
V-8 juice has more electrolyte and mineral content than any sports drink out there, I always drink 2-3 cans throughout the day on a DNP blast.

Be careful with your job and setting. Between increased core temperature from DNP and the suit you're wearing on top of the atmosphere temperature, you could go to hyperthermia levels rather quickly.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Ya. I think anyone running dnp in the summer is CRAZY. :D

depotgang

Aug 31, 2014
I use gw with dnp to help with energy and training...still your going to suck wind and breath fire. This time I'm adding lgd with gw... Hopefully maintain a little strength. But dnp depletes adp in your muscles...your probably going to not train that well.... Do 10 day cycles....more is not better!!